|Item Weight||28.3 g|
|Product Dimensions||21.59 x 1.91 x 1.68 cm|
Victorinox 4-Inch Swiss Classic Paring Knife with Straight Blade, Spear Point, Black
- Multipurpose straight edge paring knife designed for garnishing, mincing, peeling, slicing and dicing with razor sharp, laser-tested, tapered knife edge, which is ground to form an exacting angle to hold a sharp edge longer and ensure maximum cutting performance and durability
- The ergonomically designed Swiss Classic handle is inspired by our professional Fibrox Pro line and provides a sure grip and easy handling, even when wet
- Featuring a short blade for enhanced accuracy and precision, this paring knife is optimally built for jobs where control is essential
- Expertly crafted in Switzerland since 1884; designed for professionals who use knives all day, every day; lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship
- Perfect for more intricate jobs such as peeling fruits and vegtables or deveining shrimp but also versatile enough for bigger jobs like chopping and slicing
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top international reviews
I am actually a little bit afraid to use this knife, I managed to cut myself the first time because I have never used anything so sharp. If you are someone who is kinda clumsy look for something that is perhaps not as sharp.
Make a funky steak knife collection.
Perfect sharp everyday knife for juicy tomatoes.