Victorinox Swiss Army Men's 241602 Maverick Watch with Blue Dial and Stainless Steel Bracelet
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Swiss-Made 43MM stainless steel watch featuring blue dial and stainless steel bracelet with double-locking deployant safety clasp
- Features hypoallergenic stainless steel, scratch resistant triple-coated anti-reflective sapphire crystal, and luminescent hands
- Water resistant to 100 meters (10 ATM, 165 ft) Suitable for swimming or snorkeling, but not for scuba diving
- Includes unidirectional rotating bezel with count-up scale, military time, date window, and battery end-of-life indicator
- Made in Switzerland; all Victorinox Swiss Army timepieces are covered by a 3-year limited warranty
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
|Dial window material type||Anti reflective sapphire|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||43 millimetres|
|Case Thickness||10.9 millimetres|
|Band Material||Stainless steel|
|Band length||8.5 inches|
|Band width||22 millimetres|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||Luminous, measures-seconds|
|Water Pressure Resistance||330 Feet|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The seller does not seal the warranty card sales.
there is much debate on this topic, and the arguments against this practice speak to exposure to dust, moisture, etc, and not allowing the movement to function leading to oils drying and such. i am no watch expert, but i just did an online chat on the victorinox website, and they advise not to do this and state they store all their watches with the crown in, watch running.
debating whether or not to risk it. good price, just not sure...