|RAM Size||1 MB|
|Operating System||Windows 7/8/10/XP, Vista7/8, Linux, Mac|
|Processor Speed||1 MHz|
|Hardware Platform||PC & Mac|
|Product Dimensions||26 x 21 x 0.2 cm; 72.86 Grams|
|Item Weight||72.7 g|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||16 January 2018|
VicTsing Mouse Pad Gaming Mouse Pad for Gamer and Office Working - Black (26x21x0.2cm)
About this item
- 【1】✦ Durable Stitched Edges ✦ - VicTsing mouse pad possesses delicate edges which can prevent wearing. Ensure prolonged use without deformation and degumming.
- 【2】✦ Ultra-smooth Surface ✦ - Texture is denser with 230°F and high pressure treatment, which is able for mouse to move quickly and position accurately on the pad.
- 【3】✦ Non-slip Rubber Base ✦ - Mouse can be moved stably at any speed, as dense shading and anti-slip natural rubber base can firmly grip the desktop during the use.
- 【4】✦ Washable & Anti-fading ✦ - VicTsing premium mouse mat is made of mutispandex which has great locking-color effect, and it will not fade with repeated cleaning.
- 【5】✦ Universal Applicability ✦ - Available for all types of mouse, LASER & OPTICAL. Ideal size for daily use, 2mm thickness can be suitably adapted to all kinds of surfaces.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Size - Its small in the way of gaming mouse pads, but normal sized compared to regular mouse pads. I didn't think it would be an issue but I miss my slightly larger SteelSeries
Logo - It's not crisp! makes it look pretty cheap
Stitching - My old SteelSeries wasn't stitched on the edges, which came with its own problems, but the stitching for this has a higher profile than expected but it looks like it will hold up over time which I guess is good.
Smoothness - It definitely lacks the quality and smoothness of my old SteelSeries.
Not going to purchase again, but it't not bad enough for me to replace it straight away. It's probably an upgrade to most non-gaming mouse pads though!
Value for money.