Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet or computer – no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle Cloud Reader.
Using your mobile phone camera, scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Enter your mobile phone or email address
By pressing ‘Send link’, you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message and data rates may apply.
Veterinary Embryology Paperback – 13 April 2006
From the Back Cover
- Written by a team which includes members with expertise in developmental anatomy, molecular biology and clinical aspects of veterinary medicine.
- The authors have extensive experience in the teaching of veterinary embryology and cognate subjects.
- Illustrations, hand-drawn by a veterinary graduate, are used extensively to explain organogenesis and system development.
- An explanatory glossary provides concise information on specialised terms used in the text.
- The index is designed for easy retrieval of information.
About the Author
- Publisher : Wiley–Blackwell (13 April 2006)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 392 pages
- ISBN-10 : 140511147X
- ISBN-13 : 978-1405111478
- Dimensions : 21.08 x 2.06 x 29.72 cm
- Customer Reviews: