When it comes to marketing, most business leaders don’t feel they have a grip. A lack of understanding, too many marketing methods, confusing data and inadequate results leave marketing at the very bottom of the list. It is frustrating and it is impossible to know where to turn.
But there is a solution. And it’s so much more than the hottest and latest digital marketing trend.Amy Miocevich’s Caterpillar framework is a proven antidote to the confusion, unpredictability and disconnect of modern marketing. The groundbreaking method for articulating the customer journey into a clear and simple model connects leaders, employees and external parties with organisational goals and gives them the sense-making foundations that achieve them.
Very Good Marketing introduces the Caterpillar marketing framework, which is specifically designed for small and medium businesses. It is easy to understand, easy to implement, and it provides you with the foundations for growth for years to come.
In this step-by-step guide you will learn how to:
· Map your customer journey across the 5 major touchpoints
· Create a deliberate strategy for each touchpoint
· Identify and overcome your growth bottlenecks
· Measure what’s working and what’s not using just 2 metrics
· Align everyone within your organisation in 5 minutes
· Constantly improve your marketing plan to achieve resilient, long-term
Whether you are the marketing director of a 50-million dollar company, the owner of a small business, an entrepreneur, an employee or a marketing agency, Very Good Marketing will transform the way you approach marketing and growth forever.