|Price:||+ $32.82 Delivery|
- Mission-ready carry platform with loop lining and a Rapid Access Pull tab
- Convertible front flap stows behind admin pocket to provide ready access to items mounted on MOLLE webbing and to rapidly change the bag’s appearance
- Main compartment has a laptop sleeve, zippered abrasion-resistant mesh pocket, three gear slots and strategically-located loop panels for Tactigami
- Adjustable waist belt tucks away when not in use
- Accommodates up to 15” laptop
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more about Amazon Global Store.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
First I carry a water bottle with me all the time. The water bottle holders on the sides in the 1.0 had a small D ring that I would grab to open the pocket. This is gone on the 2.0. On the 1.0 the water bottle pocket had an area made from the sturdy bag material. The 2.0 is just stretchy clothe that I think will wear out quicker.
In the conceal carry pocket the 1.0 had a zippered pocket that allowed for inserting a body armor plate. If you didn't use it for an armor plate you could use the pocket for other items. The 2.0 has a Velcro slot at the bottom to insert the body armor. This does not allow for any other use.
On the 1.0 the zippers to the main area and the conceal area had metal pull tabs on them with string pull tab. The 2.0 only has the string pull tabs. To me the 2.0 is a little less smooth in opening and closing because of the missing metal tabs.
The bag overall is still great, but it seems like they were trying to cut costs by eliminating the small details.
Oh, the bag blends in nicely and does not stand out in public. So I guess that's 2 positives about this bag.
Overall design and flexibility is very, very good. There is plenty of space for almost anything with Velcro panels for adding / securing accessories.
IMO, the only 2 things thing that could be improved are
1) The addition of more pockets for organizing and storing small items. I solved this by adding velcro panels, but it was an added cost.
2) Change the interior color for added visibility. Understanding this is a tactical-style pack, a brighter deep interior color beyond the visible zipper openings, would make it much easier to find things.
Overall. Very, very good.