|Price:||+ $7.85 Delivery|
- STYLISH, LIGHTWEIGHT & SIZED RIGHT: The Iconic RFID Card Case measures 3.25 inches high and 4.25 inches wide with a key ring – just add your keys, tuck away your ID, and you’re ready to travel lightly
- EASY ORGANIZATION: Carry only the essentials with exterior slip pocket, the fully printed polyester interior compartment, four card slips, one zip pocket, and an ID window always ready to show – perfect to grab on the go for quick errands
- PROTECTION MADE CHIC: The Vera Bradley Iconic RFID Card Case is made from a lightweight, signature cotton that provides RFID technology to protect your credit cards and debit cards – crafted for your safety and peace of mind
- GIFT FOR HER: Celebrate that special someone in your life with the RFID Card Case – the ideal gift for the chic and sophisticated woman who deserves nothing but the best and brightest
- STYLE AS BOLD AS YOU: Stand out with our contemporary silhouettes and elegant prints that elevate any look – perfect for the chic business woman, the stylish student, the bold trendsetter, or the jet setting diva
Amazon Global Store
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Includes one exterior slip pocket, flap with hidden closures, and attached key ring.
THE PERFECT CASE
Made from our lightweight signature cotton and provides RFID technology to protect your credit and debit cards - crafted for your safety and peace of mind.
Four card slips, an ID window, and one zip pocket to keep all of your items secure.
Colour: Coral Floral
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I would not called it a card case since it does not have many slots and some in strange places. One can put more cards in the different compartments but not in slots. It allows for some coins and some cash and it as an id window.
It fits in a very small purse.
I found cards would go in and out without problem like some other reviewer mentioned.
i have not used the key ring .