|Price:||+ $6.99 Delivery|
- Lightweight slip on shoes with metal bit ornament
- Durable antislip outsole with massage function bottom
- Memory foam insole makes you feel comfortable when walking or standing all day
- Moccasins style loafers with ingenious design: as flats; as slippers
- Suitable for occasion: casual, driving, evening, going out, indoor, office, shopping, standing, walking, working, etc.
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more about Amazon Global Store.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I have a bad knee, plus a degenerative back issue that makes it painful for me to walk around a ton. I'm going to Manhattan for the first time ever in a few weeks, and was really concerned about how much walking I was going to need to do. I didn't want to wear tennis shoes every where (vanity), but needed shoes with support, so I did an overly specific Google search for "the best flats or loafers for New York City". One of the first results was a list of the best loafers for walking in NYC. These babies were at the top of the list, and showed their cost as $20, so I had to click. I thought they were interesting and a little quirky looking (which is actually a plus in my book), and I loved that there were tons of colors, so I pulled the trigger, knowing I could return them if they were terrible. No need. As soon as I got them and tried them on, I was immediately hooked. The leather is super soft and supple and comfy, and the soles felt cushiony and supportive. I've been wearing one color or another almost every day for a few weeks. My plantar fasciitis isn't a problem at all anymore, I can walk around stores, work, etc. a lot longer before my back or knee start hurting. It's been great.
Then I went on vacation in New Orleans. Holy cow, I was not expecting this. My daughter and I walked all around the French quarter, and the weather was so amazing, she asked if we could just walk back to the hotel. It was a mile away, by my feet, knee, and back felt fine, so I said sure, thinking we could stop and call an Uber at any point. We walked. It was fantastic. My daughter loved getting to see so much of the area on foot, and enjoy the beautiful weather and the hopping city at night, and I loved that I didn't have to say what I normally do, "I'm sorry honey, my knee/back can't take that". I can not suggest these strongly enough. They feel great, and I have people compliment me on how cute/cool they look almost daily. Win/Win. Laissez les bon temps rouler!!
I took these to Rome, we walked all day and night. They were great! I have actually bought 6 pairs now! I did get insoles for Rome, just because of all the walking on cobblestone. I wear them here with and without the insoles. Also - great in rain! I get so many complements, LOVE them!
Shoe is still going strong despite the threading mishap. I took a lighter n burn the end so it wouldn't loosen ( it worked). Got many compliments, most ppl think they are Clark's or loafers lol