|Item Model Number||1216|
|Product Dimensions||22.5 x 3.5 x 2.5 cm; 160 Grams|
VeloChampion Alloy 9 Bike Pump with Pressure Gauge for Presta & Schrader 8.3bar / 120 PSI – Option to Purchase Puncture Repair Patches
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$12.00 (30%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Item weight||160 Grams|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||22.5 x 3.5 x 2.5 centimetres|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ✅RELIABLE AND BUILT TO LAST - Made from superior quality aluminium alloy with durable and precise parts, which are built to last so you can have a safe and enjoyable ride, outlasting other cheaper models with plastic parts.
- ✅MAX 120 PSI / 8.3 BAR HIGH PRESSURE CAPACITY ? Velochampion Alloy 9 Mini Bike Pump saves you time & energy while dealing with a flat tyre and quickly get you back on road.
- ✅BIKE FRAME MOUNT- attaches securely to your bike and holds your portable tyre pump firmly in place. Powerful yet lightweight and easy to carry.
- ✅PRESTA, SCHRADER AND DUNLOP COMPATIBLE - The pump comes with a reversible Presta, Schrader and Dunlop valve attachment which makes a perfect mini bike pump for both road or mountain bikes connections and enables a tight seal with no air leaks
- ✅ALLOY 9 MINI BIKE PUMP IS GREAT FOR - Ideal For Road, Mountain, BMX, Cyclocross, Hybrid Bikes & Baby Pram / Buggies
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Built-in pump pressure gauge
- Mini bike pump
- Bike frame mount
- Hook & Eye Strap
- Ball Needle & Inflatable Attachments
- Pump dimensions: 23 x 6 x 3 cm; weight 140g
- Built-in pressure gauge with max pressure of 120 PSI
- Compatible valves: Presta, Schrader & Dunlop
VeloChampion Alloy 9" Mountain Bike Pump with Pressure Gauge + Bicycle Frame Mount.
For Presta (SV) Schrader (AV) Dunlop (DV) 120 PSI Max Pressure
The VeloChampion Alloy 9" Bike Pump is designed to inflate up to 120 psi / 8.3bar and with the built-in pressure gauge you can read the pressure accurately when inflating to the required tyre pressure. Ideal for high volume tyres, the T-bar ergonomic handle allows for quick inflation and extra grip.
Reversible valve attachment for Presta, Schrader & Dunlop valves. Soft-touch T-handle for better grip reinforced barrel and dust cap. Includes bolts for mounting on the bicycle frame.
- Compatible with Presta, Schrader & Dunlop valves
- Unique T-bar handle enables you more leverage to quickly inflate your tyre efficiently with less strokes and neatly folds away back on to the pump when it is not in use
- Built in pressure gauge up to 120 PSI
- Free accessories included: comes complete with bike fram mount, ball inflation needles and inflation attachments
VeloChampion was founded in Manchester in 2009, we set out to produce quality cycling products at affordable prices.
As part of the growth of VeloChampion we have expanded into Triathlon & Running, Fitness and Mountain Biking Equipment, so now you can Shop by Sport, so you can Gear Up and Get Out.
In recent years VeloChampion has seen the brand become an established Partner of the UCI Tour of Britain international stage race.
VeloChampion is one of Europe's leading online cycling Brands. We sell globally in over 10 countries.
- Puncture Repair Kits
- Bike Accessories
- Inner Tubes
- View our store and shop by sport type: road cycling, running, mountain biking or triathlon
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have not opened or used the product yet, so I can not comment on its quality or usage. What I can comment on is the delivery and service whilst purchasing the product.
I found the price really reasonable, I had compared other products and found this one value for money.
The product itself was exactly as advertised.
The product arrived, by courier, to my home extremely quickly. I was actually quite surprised on just how fast I did receive it.
The packaging was perfect and secure for the product and the product arrived in perfect condition.
I am confident that my grandson will be pleased with this product and he will use it well.
Top reviews from other countries
The only thing I didn't like is that you have to attach the pump directly to the valve. There is a risk of breaking it at higher psi. It also makes it a bit uncomfortable to pump. I wish there would be a connector included.
I bought the Raleigh Schrader/Presta Adaptor for traditional pumps and works like a charm. It's about £2.5 and makes it easier and faster to pump. Definitely recommend getting one.
Other than that, I'm happy with it. Just don't expect premium metal body for this price.
The pump is extremely lightweight and almost pocket-sized, and if not using the frame attachment one could fit it into any rucksack for portability.
Converting from schrader to presta valves is simply done following the included instructions.
Pumps up mountain bike tyres (35-60 psi) with relative ease (about a minute of action from complete deflation)
For psi above 60 i.e. road bike tyres, it requires a good deal of strength to hold in place and continue the pumping action without air escaping. It is possible that I was operating it incorrectly, but it took me several minutes plus breaks to inflate from 60 to 85 psi, and the max recommended on some road tyres is 115 psi.
The stem on the valve of the road bike tyre was bending as a result of the force required to hold the pump in place.
More than adquate for mountain bike tyres or those with low to average psi requirements, only recommended in the event of an emergency on the road to get you home if used on road bike tyres.
Great little pump. I thought I'd give it a try for a tenner, and I have a prime trial so it was delivered next day for free.
It is hard to pump up to desired road bike pressure, but from what I've read all mini pumps are a struggle. I got this one to 60psi no probs, and didn't push any harder. 60psi would be plenty for me until I get home, and I'd then use a floor pump.
Seems well built, and the gauge seems accurate too.