Asia is home to a wide range of regional cultures and this diversity is reflected in its cuisine. The Essential Asian Cookbook for Vegans incorporates authentic dishes from all over the East so you can enjoy vegan versions of your favorite meals at home.
- All dishes can be prepared in 30 minutes or less
- Each recipe has been carefully tried and tested to retain an authentic taste and texture
- Recipes are based around simple, wholesome ingredients found in your pantry or easily found at your local supermarket
Try These Easy & Exotic Asian Vegan Recipes Today
- Take Out Style Chow Mein
- Kaeng Phanaeng Neua (Panang Curry)
- Nasu Dengaku (Miso Glazed Eggplant)
- Perfect Pad Thai
- Vietnamese Pho
- Gyoza (Japanese Dumplings)
- Tod Man Khao Pod (Thai Corn Fritters)
- Japanese Tempura
- Jian Dui (Fried Sesame Balls)
- Coconut Sticky Rice with Mango
- Black Sesame Seed Ice Cream
- And Many More Delicious Dishes!
Buy Your Copy Now and Start Cooking Easy & Delicious Asian Vegan Dishes Today!
Check Out What Others Are Saying...
"This is a beautiful cookbook. This cookbook provides wonderful descriptions of spices, and how to blend your own spice mixtures for a fresher-authentic flavor. As a vegan eater, I tried to avoid or limit my intake of gluten and this cookbook has been a wonderful compliment to my healthy eating habits. Recipes are quick, easy to follow and really delicious." - Susan Green
"Just look at the list of mouth-watering recipes in this book. I was surprised by the number of recipes in this book…so many to choose from. I personally love the Sweet Potato with Cauliflower Rice… definitely hooked!" - MommyD
"Although I am a vegan, I do not know how to prepare different kinds of vegan recipes. Luckily, a friend of mine introduced this book to me and I decided to buy this book; with the help and use of this guide I've learned a lot. Most of the recipes are simple and inexpensive but very delicious and tasty as well." - Makasta Vhu
"This book was very informative when it comes to the different benefits of eating healthy. My family really enjoyed the different recipes. The Miso soup recipe was very tasty." - Samuel Dunbar
Tags: vegan, vegetarian, vegetarian cookbook, vegan cookbook, vegan recipes, vegetarian recipes, dairy free, vegan diet, lactose free, egg free, asian vegetarian, milk allergy, lactose intolerance, non dairy, thai cookbook, thai recipes