I own a cupcake business out of my home, specializing in allergy friendly cupcakes. My daughter has dairy and egg allergies (among others), and this opened my eyes to vegan baking. These recipes have brought my cupcake variety to the next level. There are so many good recipes within this book, and unlike some other recipes I have followed, when it says it makes enough for 12 cupcakes, it really does (minus the carrot cake one I made last night; I only got 11 out of that batch so I will probably up the flour next time I make it to 3/4 cup). The chocolate buttercream frosting is so good, I still get comments on how great it tasted. And you can't go wrong with the Oreo cupcake.
Pictured is Oreo cupcake.
- Paperback: 176 pages
- Publisher: Da Capo Press; 1 edition (17 October 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9781569242735
- ISBN-13: 978-1569242735
- ASIN: 1569242739
- Product Dimensions: 17.1 x 1.3 x 17.8 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 299 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 75,990 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)