Veepeak OBDCheck BLE OBD2 Bluetooth Scanner Auto OBD II Diagnostic Scan Tool for iOS & Android, Bluetooth 4.0 Car Check Engine Light Code Reader Supports Torque Pro, OBD Fusion, BimmerCode app
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- BLUETOOTH OBD2 ADAPTER FOR IOS & ANDROID - Turn your iPhone, iPad or Android phone/tablet into a sophisticated diagnostic scan tool and real-time monitor with a third-party OBD2 App such as OBD Fusion, DashCommand, BimmerCode, OBD Auto Doctor, Car Scanner ELM OBD2 for iOS & Android and Torque Pro for Android (more OBD2 Apps available on App Store and Google Play with prices from $0 to $9.99)
- DIAGNOSE AND MONITOR - With the proper app, you can read and clear check engine light trouble codes (both generic and manufacturer specific), reset check engine light, prepare smog test, view real-time sensor readings, create customized dashboard and estimate fuel economy.
- UNIVERSAL VEHICLE COMPATIBILITY – Works with OBD2 / EOBD compliant cars and light trucks (in Australia, gasoline vehicles since year 2006 and diesel since year 2007 are supported, no brand limitation). Supports all five OBD-II protocols: CAN, KWP2000, ISO9141-2, J1850 VPW and J1850 PWM.
- BETTER CONNECTION THAN WiFi – No complex settings or tricky connections plus much lower power consumption compared to WiFi. It uses Bluetooth (no pairing in iOS Bluetooth menu required) and you can have access to internet via your cellular data, connect to the car Bluetooth at the same time when the phone is connected to VEEPEAK device.
- Designed for easy plugging in and removal. Compatible with iOS, Android and Windows. May NOT work with some Android car head units. What sensor readings and advanced features you can get mainly depend on what your vehicle and app support. Comes with 12-month hassle-free replacement warranty and mini carrying case.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
iOS: iPhone, iPad
Android phone & tablet
Compatible APPs (more available on App Store and Google Play; may require separate purchase)
OBD Fusion, Torque Lite/Pro (Android only), DashCommand, BimmerCode, BimmerLink (iOS only), Carista OBD, JScan, Dash, OBD Auto Doctor, TrackAddict, LeafSpy Pro, Dr. Prius, Harry’s LapTimer, OBD Fusion, DashCommand, OBD Auto Doctor, etc.
Supported OBD II Protocol
SAE J1850 PWM
SAE J1850 VPW
When using with a proper OBD2 App, you may:
Read and clear OBD II check engine light trouble codes
Reset check engine light
Pull many live sensor readings and get graph live data
Create your own dashboard
Know whether your vehicle is ready for emissions testing
And more to discover!
1 x Veepeak OBDCheck BLE OBD2 Scanner
1 x User Manual
1 x Storage Case
From the manufacturer
Know your vehicle better
The vehicle in your garage can be as smart as your phone. Turn your Bluetooth-enabled smartphone or tablet into a sophisticated diagnostic scan tool and real-time performance monitor. The OBDCheck BLE directly plugs into your vehicle and connects to an OBD II App on your iOS or Android device via Bluetooth. Whenever you have a check engine light on or want to see how your car is performing, the OBDCheck BLE will be a very useful gadget for you.
Compatible with iOS & Android
Unlike normal Bluetooth adapters that only work with Android, the OBDCheck BLE works with both iOS and Android devices. It is also better than WiFi versions with much lower power consumption while allowing you to have access to internet for other apps via your cellular data without complex setting. You can also connect to the car Bluetooth at the same time.
Popular Compatible Third-party Apps (may require separate purchase from Google Play or App Store):
Torque Pro (Android only) - Popular vehicle performance, sensors and diagnostics tool.
OBD Fusion - Read DTCs & clear check engine light, create customized dashboards, estimate fuel economy, and much more, plus enhanced diagnostics & PID for Ford, Lincoln, Mercury, Mazda, Toyota, Lexus, Scion & Nissan vehicles.
CAR SCANNER ELM OBD2 - See what your car is doing in realtime, get OBD fault codes, car performance, sensor data and more!
BimmerCode – Code your BMW or Mini.
BimmerLink - Read trouble codes from all ECUs and display sensor values in real-time for BMW.
Carista OBD2 - Diagnose, customize, and service your car (dealer-level technology for Audi, VW, Toyota, Lexus, BMW, etc).
JScan - Access, diagnostic trouble codes and live data in all modules for selected Jeep vehicles.
DashCommand - check engine light diagnostics, turns your phone or tablet into an advanced display for your engine data, customizable gauges.
LeafSpy – For Nissan Leaf owners to monitor the battery and other vehicle information normally visible only to the dealer.
Dr. Prius - Examine the health of the High Voltage battery for Toyota/Lexus hybrid owners
TripLog - Track your vehicle mileage.
Harry's LapTimer - The advanced tool for car enthusiast.
1. It does not use WiFi to connect.
2. When using with iOS devices, no need to & do NOT pair with "VEEPEAK" from the iOS Bluetooth device list. Please start the app, make connection setting and connect from the app. If you have tried to pair (resulting in a Not Supported error), please restart your iOS device and follow the instructions.
3. When using with some Android head units, please change the default Bluetooth pairing pin to 1234 in the head unit Bluetooth setting.
Check why the Check Engine Light is on
The OBDCheck BLE helps you read the error codes causing the check engine light to come on. You may then find out what the possible causes are and fix simple problems by yourself and reset the light, potentially saving you a trip to a garage and hundreds of dollars. When you need to bring your car to a mechanic, it also gives you a peace of mind that the mechanic is honest.
Powerful scan tool and more
With the proper app, you can do more:
· View real-time sensor readings,
· Monitor fuel economy,
· Create your own dashboard,
· Know whether your vehicle is ready for smog check,
· On specific vehicles, you can even have advanced features like enhanced diagnostics and coding (requires capable App),
· And more to discover!
Universal Vehicle Compatibility
Works with 1996 and newer cars, SUVs, MPVs, mini vans and light trucks sold in the United States. Vehicles in other regions may also be supported:
Australia – 2006 (gas), 2007 (diesel)
Brazil – 2007 (gas)
Canada – 1998
European Union – 2001 (gas), 2004 (diesel)
India – 2010
Mexico – 2006, etc.
Communication Method: Bluetooth LE for iOS, Classic Bluetooth for Android & Windows
Supported Devices: iOS with Bluetooth 4.0 or above, Android phone & tablet (some Android car radios/head units may not be compatible), Windows, Mac
Operating Voltage: 9V~16V
Operating Current: Max 45mA
Operating Temperature: -40~185°F (-40~85°C)
Dimension: 1.61" x 1.97" x 0.87"
1 x Veepeak OBDCheck BLE OBD2 Scanner
1 x Storage Case
1 x User Manual
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There's just 1 small blue LED that indicates power, device itself feels premium (good quality plastic) and it's shaped to allow easy installation and removal. Note that you're not supposed to keep those connected all the time - they *will* drain the battery over longer periods of time, as indicated in the user's guide.
I was able to get most diag data using all popular apps and some more ECU details (like some useless details about the sunroof, AC, audio system) using other apps (which, of course, wanted me to pay to know what the diags were, so I guess I'll never know), but it's cool that there might exist apps to let me do it for free one day.
I did not experience any disconnects or issues so far. Seems like a solid product, I'll definitely take it for some longer trips with me
After updating, it works wonderfully connects immediately no issues logs all the data i need it to log and sends it through to dash, have also tested with torque and it works great too.
Wonderful product, would recommend to anyone looking to do similar.
Just follow the instructions and do not pair as a Bluetooth device in iOS settings. The guy on YouTube should follow instructions before posting useless info! Very happy with purchase and would recommend to others.
disappointedly didn't work with my 2004 toyota celica/sportivo engine but that an australian delivered thing
Top international reviews
...And this Veepeak BLE Adapter worked a treat, connected first time, transfer speeds were quick and the connection was stable.
The first time you use it you need to pair it in your bluetooth settings as you would with any bluetooth accessory (code 1234) but once you've set it up you just need to tune BimmerCode and future connections will be automatic.
My only gripe would be that it only has one LED which indicates that it is powered on unlike most other adapters that have transfer & receive LEDs. But that's not vital enough to loose a star so the Veepeak BLE gets the full ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Exactly what I was looking for.
The first device wouldn’t connect via Bluetooth, contacted seller, quick reply back from them and turns out it was a faulty device. They sent a replacement straight away, arrived a couple days later and worked perfectly.
Can’t fault the device nor seller - recommended.
It pairs up and connects really easily (better and smaller than my old generic one) and also works perfectly with "Torque Pro" when I want dynamic info.
Very happy with it
I am sure it works but not on my car.
I spoke with customer service and there is no proper after sales support in place. That's horrible.