|Manufacturer||Namronn Global Pty Ltd|
|Part Number||VLT 3820110M|
|Package Dimensions||39.79 x 6.7 x 5.7 cm; 1 Kilograms|
|Manufacturer reference||VLT 3820110M|
|Torque||110 Newton Meters|
|Display Style||Newton Meters and Foot Pounds|
|Item Weight||1 kg|
Vault2K 3/8 Torque Wrench 20-110 nm Tension Wrench Dual Scale with Foot Pounds Bi-Directional Mechanic’s Tool - Measures Torque in both Directions
Enhance your purchase
|Item torque||110 Newton Meters|
|Item weight||1 Kilograms|
About this item
- 🔧 HIGH QUALITY: Industrial, premium micro precision ratcheting wrench. It torques in a clockwise AND anti-clockwise direction (left handed threads), and has a range of 20 to 110 Nm (14.7-81.1 Lb-ft). Constructed from quality heat-treated chrome vanadium steel, and made to World Standard ISO 6789 - ASME B107.14.
- 🔧 IDEAL FOR: Trucks, 4WDs, cars, motorbikes, boats, and Valiant vehicles. Especially good for spark plugs, left hand wheel nuts and any light engineering or mechanical jobs.
- 🔧 EASY TO USE: It has a push through drive and positive sliding locking mechanism. With the easy-read scale, the adjustable wrench takes the guesswork out of tightening. There’s a loud audible click at the torque point when it reaches the desired setting, to minimise the risk of overtightening.
- 🔧 PRE-CALIBRATED: Accuracy has been pre-set to +/- 4% clockwise +/- 6% anticlockwise. It comes with a calibration certificate so you can be sure of its accuracy and longevity.
- 🔧 COMPACT STORAGE: It comes in a protective case for easy storage and transportation. Store in your toolbox or car for quick access when you need it.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
3/8 Torque Wrench Specifications
- Range: 14.7-81.1 Lb-ft
- Range - Nm: 20-110 Nm
- Accuracy: +/- 4% clockwise +/- 6% anticlockwise
- Bi-Directional, Micro Torque Wrench
- Adjustable Dual Scale with Foot Pounds & Newton Metres
The Vault2K Bi-Directional 3/8 Inch Drive Click Torque Wrench is constructed from high quality, heat-treated chrome vanadium steel. It’s a valuable precision tool that every mechanic and handyman needs.
Unlike other wrenches, it measures torque in both directions: clockwise (negative) and counter-clockwise (positive). No need to use a separate tool for left-hand threads.
The scale is easy to read with a wide range of 20-110 Nm. The ergonomic easy-twist handle has a comfortable grip.
Our 3/8 torque wrench is easy to use. Push the locking mechanism down to unlock. Set your desired range, then engage the locking mechanism at the bottom of the handle to reduce the risk of the setting changing accidentally. You’ll hear and feel a loud click when it reaches the target torque value. The 1-click setting takes the guesswork out of tightening.
To change direction, push the middle spindle through to the other side. Turn the wrench over and it’s ready to use in the other direction.
When storing your torque wrench, wipe it clean with a cloth and set it to the lowest setting to avoid weakening the spring. If storing the wrench for long periods without use, set it to the minimum scale setting, never zero.
The Vault2K Ratchet Torque Wrench is perfect for Father’s Day, birthday gifts for men, or any other occasion you need gift ideas for men. Or buy one for your own tool kit.
Vault2K is an Australian owned and operated company that produces high quality precision tools. Our Vault2K Bi-Directional 3/8 Inch Drive Click Torque Wrench is a must-have tool for your toolbox.