The easiest option for the road warrior, this versatile shirt does double duty; roll up the sleeves with khakis or layer beneath a sleek suit. Crafted in smooth poplin with a touch of subtle stretch for comfort, it's perfect when there's just no time for ironing.
Van Heusen Men's Traveler Stretch Non Iron Long Sleeve Shirt
- Non iron poplin with spandex added to the fabric for subtle stretch for added comfort
- Collar, cuff, armhole and front placket are reinforced with a fused interlining to decrease wrinkles after washing
- Can be worn with a suit and tie or more casually with sleeves rolled and a pair of khakis
- Easy to pack for your upcoming business trip
- Long sleeve, shirt tail hem
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|