|Package Dimensions||27.4 x 11.4 x 2.2 cm; 350 Grams|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Weight||350 g|
ValueHall Wire Stripper Plier, Self-Adjusting Automatic Wire Stripper Multifunctional Cable Stripping Cutting Peeling Pliers Tool AWG 24-10(0.2~6.0mm²) V7008-1
|Price:||$16.99 + $7.78 Delivery|
- Having the energy-saving design with a long lifetime, and it can reduce too much hand pressure and hand fatigue. It also makes you work faster and efficiently with comfortable and soft easy-grip handle.
- Having Multi-function advantages, and it can help you work on various cables, coppers, terminals, and other aluminum wires instead of using other tools, which includes striping, trimming and crimping.
- Having wide range, and it can crimp 10-22 AWG(0.5-6.0mm) insulated terminals,4-22AWG(0.5-6.0mm) non-insulated terminals, and 7-8mm auto ignition terminals.
- Having easy operation, and you can only put the wire into the self-adjusting slot, clamping and stripping then you can get a perfectly stripped wire without destroying it.
- The professional tool worth having for home electrical jobs or work daily using, include working with tiny circuit boards when installing lighting and other electric equipment installing in your work.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm currently using these for small hobby projects with arduinos, raspberry pis, and breadboards.
I don't think they would hold up too well with long term abuse from a tradesperson (dropped off roofs, submerged in liquids, knocked around in toolboxes, etc), but for the price and speed of delivery they cannot be beat.
They strip the wires cleanly without breaking any strands. They're easy to use and simple to adjust.
Definitely a great purchase for use around home, and for hobbies. I doubt I'll be replacing them for years to come.