This is a novella that ties up the No Wedding’s series and I could not have loved it anymore. I even tweeted the authors with a squeal of delight for it. Oh the feels they give me!
With my heart still glowing from the ending of Three Christmases, I was doing my silly happy clap dance when I finished this novella. Cade and Hannah are celebrating their marital bliss. Like all good plans, Murphy’s Law is bound to interrupt.
I can’t say anything really without giving away spoilers and I’m just not down with that but this has been an great series – the twists, the turns, the highs, the lows, the inconveniences but through all that, the love abounds. (cue harp music).
Like all good things, this series is now at an end but it will leave you with that warm and fuzzy feeling.
- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 2667 KB
- Print Length: 105 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Kat Bastion and Stone Bastion (5 January 2015)
- Sold by: Amazon Australia Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00PD1LEQ0
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Customer Reviews: 11 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #240,794 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)