VTech VM9900 Hd Pan & Tilt Video Monitor With Remote Access
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 5" touch screen colour viewer
- Gesture controlled pan and tilt camera
- Motion activated alerts and recording
- Remote viewing/recording via the free VTech app
- 2-way talk with camera from viewer or via the app
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
VTech VM9900 Pan & Tilt Video Monitor with Remote Access
• Baby / Family Monitor – check in on your loved ones using the VTech HD cameras, local viewer and app; while at home, work, travelling or simply on a night out.
• Home Monitoring – with the VTech HD cameras, local viewer and app you can now check in to see and hear what’s taking place around your home whether you’re there or not.
• Business Monitoring – when your business is closed, or simply to help monitor activity when it’s open, the VTech HD cameras, local viewer and app give you peace of mind.
• Pet Monitor – whether at work, on holiday or simply on a night out, keeping an eye on your precious pet has just got easier with the VTech HD cameras, local viewer and app.
- 5” Colour Viewer with Touch Screen Technology with gesture controlled 720p HD Pan & Tilt camera
- Remote viewing / recording via the free VTech app
- Motion activated alerts & recording
- Record video to the SD card in the camera or Viewer, or your smartphone memory using the app
- Can pair, view and control up to 4 cameras on the Viewer & 10 cameras on the VTech app
- Split screen viewing
- Two-way talk with camera from parent unit or remotely via the app
- Secure & encrypted local and remote video transmissions
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
3 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's a bit laggy when viewing remotely but still great quality. Two way talking between camera and display and remote connection is great. Notifications for motion detection can be set in each viewing device. I can have them on the display but not in my phone. Move the camera by swiping, zoom in and out with a pinch just like your smartphone. Works remotely too.
Perhaps the only con is that it's a bit pricey, but I got mine in a sale more than $100 off RRP. Recommended.