VTech Go! Go! Smart Wheels Motorized Freight Train with Cargo Car
|Price:||+ $10.22 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Includes one motorized, Smart point freight train with cargo car that teach the letter “F” through pretend play
- Light-up driver button activates learning, music and sounds
- Responds electronically to over 50 Smart point locations on all go! Go! Smart wheels playsets. Works great with go! Go! Smart wheels gold Mine Playset and go! Go! Smart wheels treasure Mountain train adventure Playset (each sold separately)
- Includes 3 sing-along songs and over 40 unique educational phrases and sounds
- Automatic shut-off. 3 AAA batteries included for demo only, use new batteries for regular use. Ships in easy open packaging
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star 73% (73%)||73%|
|4 star 12% (12%)||12%|
|3 star 7% (7%)||7%|
|2 star 4% (4%)||4%|
|1 star 4% (4%)||4%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
Now that he’s two, we see the end approaching when he will be happy pushing the trains around manually.
This VTech device is a different brand, but fits perfectly on the Thomas track! It drives my itself, which give good variety to manually pushing cars around. The train doesn’t have the right balance to climb the bridges (it tips over backwards), but it’s a treat watching it drive around and around while our little guy plays.
Extend the life of your Thomas & Friends Railway Pals set by adding this VTech Engine!
Update - lost its strength to climb the mountain and turn corners after just 2-3 months of play. This is such a disappointment because my son loves this toy but this will be the second time I’ll have to replace the train. The vtech toys have some great ideas but in my opinion they are so cheaply made that they don’t last. I would estimate this train was played with less than 15 times before breaking.
My 2-year-old nephew loves it, and he plays with it every time he’s over