|Product Dimensions||10 x 26 x 21 cm; 350 Grams|
|Item Model Number||RM5762|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Alert type||Motion Only|
|Standing screen display size||5 Inches|
|Item Weight||350 g|
VTech RM5762 Wi-Fi 1080p HD Pan & Tilt Video Monitor with Remote Access, White,
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Video capture resolution||1080p|
|Unit count||1 count|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 5" full colour HD parent unit with 1080p HD motorised pan & tilt camera with auto night vision, 2x local digital zoom and 10x remote digital zoom
- Remote viewing access and control via the free VTech app
- Motion alerts, and Temperature Sensor and alerts, on both parent unit and VTech app
- 9 soothing sounds and lullabies to help baby sleep
- Local & remote 2-way talk to sooth baby with your voice
There is a newer version of this item:
From the manufacturer
See her day and night
A high-powered infrared LED ensures that you always have a clear view of your little ones, even in the night.
See what's happening at a glance. The integrated wide-angle lens offer up to 120-degree wide angle views without the need of multiple lens.
Is your little one waking up?
Know the instant something happens with notifications sent right to your parent unit and mobile device.
VTech RM5762 Pan & Tilt Wi-Fi 1080p HD Video Monitor with remote access allows you to stay close to your baby when you are at home, on the move or away. This monitor is Wi-Fi enabled, which uses your home wireless network to stream live video and audio from the HD camera unit to the 5-inch colour screen parent unit. It allows you to maintain a constant connection to your baby. The RM5762 Video Monitor uses the MyVTech Baby 1080p app to let you instantly see and hear what's happening with your baby from anywhere in the world from your smartphone or tablet. The VTech RM5762 Wi-Fi 1080p HD monitor has a 5-inch colour parent unit with a 1080p HD motorised pan and tilt camera with automatic night vision, 2x local digital zoom and 10x remote digital zoom. Record images/video to your smartphone/tablet memory using the app. Two-way talk with the camera from the parent unit or remotely via the app. It has 5 soothing lullabies and 4 natural sounds, temperature sensor, motion detection, sound activation mode and secure and encrypted local and remote video transmissions. It can pair, view and control up to 4 cameras on the Parent Unit and the VTech app (RM5722 sold separately). Multi-cam viewing modes are single cam, split-screen or patrol mode.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Issues or improvements
- Need to have WiFI connection - should be built in if internet/remote access is not required - the advantage of this thought is that you can easily extend Range
- A little Buggy - accessing the soothing sounds through the music button will play melodies and also stop control of music. Need to go through menu to play properly
- screen battery life is pretty average
- would be good if there was option to have time on the screen.
Vtech support were responsive to email but did not really help as it seems to be a software issue
In the end the monitor screen kept freezing and going blank over and over, I sent it back and went with another product.
I did love how the screen dimmed after so many minutes so you could look up when in bed and check on your baby at a glance. maybe another model that didn't rely on wifi would work better.
It was a little difficult to setup the phone app is it dit not detect the unit at first but got it going after a couple of power cycles and app reinstallation.
The phone app is great for checking in with bab and even getting motion detection alerts. Very happy with this purchase 8-)
1) it often loses its connection - so when we use it, we often turn our mobile phones on to ensure we can see the little one without the wifi failing. We do have a mesh wifi system setup so maybe that’s why, but it kinda defeats the purpose of it and I don’t 100% trust that it’s showing me the live picture.
2) the screen is bright! Great for the day, but at night (even on the lowest settings) it’s fills the bedroom with light! It would be great if you it could black out unless there is movement or sound (maybe you can????)
3) the screen quality isn’t as good as I expected. Although it’s a HD camera, the screen quality is a bit disappointing.
4) I wish the screen displayed the time. Given you look at this monitor when baby is crying i need to look at my phone as well to know what the time and if the cry’s are for food / wake up etc or something else..
I’m not sure if other cameras on the market have these same problems, but worth considering.
The night vision is really good though and the battery is sufficient for everything we need.
Top reviews from other countries
I contacted VTech customer support and they were helpful in describing what information I needed to provide for a warranty return and replacement. However, they soon told me the unit was "out of stock" and they did not know when a replacement unit would be available. That was the extent of their email - no attempt to see if I would accept an equivalent or upgraded unit, just this message of "sorry, you're out of luck and we don't know when, or if, we'll ever help you." This was extremely disappointing and not the response I would expect from this company. I responded via email expressing my displeasure and requested another unit. Ample time has passed without any reply from VTech.
Anyone reading this post is likely interested in a baby monitoring because like me, you care about your baby and want him/her to be safe. My wife and I view this monitor as a safety device - not something we use for convenience.
The only reason I'm giving 1 star is because Amazon won't let me put a 0.