Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
WiFi IP Camera, VStarcam 1080P PTZ Wireless Surveillance Security Camera, Night Vision Motion Detection Remote Baby Cam for Indoor Two-Way Audio and Multi-Users Home Security Monitoring
- [ HD 1080P resolution ] Use HuaWei chipset, 1920*1080p resolution provide more clarity. The living stream can be accessed via iOS / Android mobile Phone, Windows PC or Apple Mac Software.
- [ Pan / Tilt / Zoom Camera ] 120°wide viewing angle lens combine with 355° horizontal & 110° vertical rotation range, give your house 360°surveillance protection. You can slide the screen to rotate the camera or make it cruise automatically via click “Horizontal Cruise” or “Vertical Cruise”.
- [ Smart Surveillance Security ] Vstarcam camera built-in LED infrared vision light, the night vision up to 10m. When the camera is at defense the motion detection alarm is available. Alert will be sent by email / app. You can use it as baby / elder / nanny / pet monitor. Keep the place or people you love safe 24/7.
- Easier and faster connection ] It Just take your 3 min to connect and set up. Download the app - add camera ( by scanning QR code or manually adding）- connecting WiFi - done. “SOUND PROMPT” help you connect WiFi security camera faster. Support 2.4GHz wifi, IEEE802.22b/g/n.
- [ Support Max 128G TF storage ] Support max 128G TF card(card not included) storage. You can live-stream your footage or play back based on your preference. Easy operation with intuitive interface. Vstarcam provide 1 year warranty. If you have any question pls contact us on Amazon or App or email email@example.com.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- 1x VStarcam Home Security Camera
- 1x Adapter Charger (1.5M)
- 1x Bracket with Screws
- 1x Ethernet Cable (1.5M)
- 1x User Manual
- Lifetime Support from VStarcam
VStarcam C29S 1080P WiFi Home Camera
Reel-time Monitoring, Night Vision, Two-way Audio, Motion Alerts, Could Service
VStarcam 1080P home security camera provides crystal clear viewing images and seamlessly amazing video stream at day and night, you can use this security camera to keep an eye on your baby, pet, living room, front door, store and so on. Real-time remote viewing via "Eye4" app, compatible with Smartphone Android and IOS / Windows PC / Apple Mac / tablet ). As a baby monitor, pet camera, nanny camera, surveillance camera etc., VStarcam C29S 1080P WiFi home camera helps you make your life secure!
- Size: 10.9 x 11.4 CM, weight: 245g
- HiSilicon 3518 Chipset. Lens: 4mm F2.0
- Resolution: 2MP, 1920x1080(1080P)
- Pan&Tilt: Pan 355°, Tilt 110°
- Night Vision: 10m, Two-way audio: Support
- Motion detection (Adjustable): Support
- Support 4 users viewing at the same time
360° Coverage Protection
This is a full HD 1080P wifi camera for home security, 120° wide viewing angle camera lens combine with 355° horizontal & 110° vertical rotation range, give your house 360°surveillance protection. You can remotely control your home camera using the Eye4 App.
Two-way Audio Talk
Built-in high quality microphone and speaker allows you to hear and speak freely through the home camera. Real time view without delay. No matter where you are, launch the Eye4 app to have real-time conversation with your parents, kids or make command to your pet. Enjoy your talking!
Super Night Vision
VStarcam C29S home security camera built-in automatically IR LED light, night vision distance up to 10m. When it getting dark this home camera will turn on night mode automatically and you can see clearly in darkness. Very useful for monitoring the babies at day and night.
Multi-users Access Simultaneously
Share your wifi camera to your family members and friends (up to 4 people via Eye4 App), and then they will be able to access the same camera with different devices simultaneously.
One app account can add 64 wifi cameras at the same time, keep an eye on your living room, baby room, pet room, front door, store, office anywhere and anytime. Keep what you love safe!
TF Card Storage
VStarcam C29S home security camera has a slot for a TF card, support max 128G TF card storage for 7/24 videorecording, TF card needs to purchase separately.
The Video can be accessed directly through Eye4 APP, no need to plug TF Card out to check.
Smart Motion Detection
When the motion detection is on, if someone walks by or objects wave, the security camera will take pictures, record videos and push the alarm information to the phone via Eye4 app, then you can tap the notification to see more details.
Detection sensibility can be adjusted: if you want to reduce false alert like plant moving in breeze you can adjust to lower sensibility.
Quick and easy setup
It Just take your 3 minutes to connect and set up. Connect power - Download the free app Eye4 - add camera ( by scanning QR code or manually adding）- connecting WiFi - done. “SOUND PROMPT” help you connect WiFi security camera faster. Support 2.4GHz wifi, IEEE802.22b/g/n. The indoor camera itself has no batteries and needs to be plugged in to work.
Eye4 app is user friendly and easy to mange, compatible with Smartphone (Android / IOS) / Windows PC / Apple Mac / Tablet.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
64 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Installation was very easy; the app guides you through in broken English. The app text is poorly translated (I am guessing from Mandarin) but the translation is good enough to get you through easily. The speaker talks to you in English with a Chinese accent during setup, and occasionally in clearer English, but it honestly was very easy to set up and worked perfectly first time. From out of the box it was up and running within 5 minutes.
Picture quality is crystal clear. Very impressed. Night vision also excellent. Best clarity within several metres of the camera though. Further than that and things got blurry. So it’s ideal for the front porch or for use as a baby monitor. However note that I was testing indoors in the evening with lights on, and with lights off for the baby. Outdoors might be another story - I’d guess it would be even better outdoors with the natural light.
There are only 2 things I don’t like about this monitor. Firstly, only one person at a time can watch the web stream. So although you can look at your own camera(s) from anywhere around the world, my wife and I can’t simultaneously look at the baby from separate devices. If I open the app on my phone, it logs her off her phone. We bought two, so I could always mount both pointing at the baby cot, but that seems ridiculous. This limitation wasn’t clear in the product information. The second thing I don’t like is that there is about a 1 second delay in the audio and video feed. This is totally fine for security purposes but means you can’t use it to have a proper conversation (it’s not really designed for this purpose anyway - so I’m still giving it 4 stars).
All in all this is a great device and worked well out of the box. I hope the app continues to be updated because without the app, the device would not work. So time will tell how many years we get out of it, hopefully they keep updating the app so that it works on iPhones for many years to come.
Easy to install. The app connects very easy using sound waves via the same wifi network.
Can control the camera using the app from anywhere in the world as long as you have internet.
Infrared sensors work great for night vision. Great product for the price. Has all the functions of any expensive camera that you may have considered. A+ Product.
1. Very easy step by step installation, I am not a tech savvy person and I was able to set it up within 10 mins
2. The 1st pic is taken at night time with all lights on and the 2nd pic has all the lights off, it was completely dark, but I could still clearly see what’s happening.
3. Resolution is not bad, although it’s not full HD as I expected (maybe it’s my phone) but could still see faces quite clearly
4. Speech is clear
1. Audio is at least 2 sec delayed.
2. Cloud storage is very expensive, but it could be stored on a SD card instead.
Setting up the camera was a pain & took me about 20~ minutes with the camera constantly talking to me, it may as well have been going "Are you still there?" kinda annoying but i eventually got it.
there is a few cons to this cheap camera however. Cloud storage does not seem to work, The Motion trigger (Medium) Goes off when ever the wind blows something in the camera, so i will need to find a better position for it. The MicroSD storage also does not seem to allow me to access it via the phone either so i will have to check anything in the SD manually i suppose until i figure that part out.
Additional: The Night vision on my windows does not work. There is a ton of white dots on the window, even used some window cleaner & a cloth to wipe down the window & no results.
There is things in the app that are not explained, which may seem obvious to some & i wish it gave a more clear instruction on them.
For its price, its not bad but you could do better. I may grab a second one for the back of the house as well.