VIPARSPECTRA Reflector-Series 600W LED Grow Light,Full Spectrum for Indoor Plants Veg and Flower
- VIPARSPECTRA Reflector Series V600 LED Grow Light is scientifically engineered to keep the balance of the PAR/Lumen Output and Coverage.
- The secret to the VIPARSPECTRA LED success is the optimal full spectrum which provides plants Veg and Flower all stages with everything they desire in the natural sunlight.
- Compares to traditional 400 watt HPS/MH while consuming only 254 watts! Perfect for a 3x3’ vegetative coverage at 32” while 2.5x2.5’ flowering coverage at 22”.
- Advanced high speed quiet fans and upgraded aluminum cooling heat sinks are easy for heat dissipation.
- 2 years warranty plus 30 days satisfaction or return guarantee.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Welcome to the next generation of VIPARSPECTRA "Reflector Style" V600 LED Grow Light, with full spectrum layout, reflector design and upgraded aluminum cooling heat sinks, is ideal for all kinds of indoor plants veg and flower at all growth stages.
- VIPARSPECTRA Spectrum has been developed by indoor growers over many years of careful experimentation and testing. With this light, you will see an increase in quality by growing bigger flowers that are dense and completely coated in resin.
- VIPARSPECTRA Reflector Series are scientifically engineered to keep the balance with high PAR/Lumen and suitable Coverage. This design will not far too concentrated in the middle of the growing area which results in stunted plant growth and sunburning.
- With revolutionary aluminum cooling heat sinks and high speed quite cooling fans, run 70% cooler than (HID) lights.
- Replaces a 400 watt HPS/MH
- Use for all stages of plant growth
- Vegetative Coverage at 32" Height: 3x3ft
- Flowering Coverage at 22" Height: 2.5x2.5ft
- Avg. Power Draw: 254W±3%
- (120pcs) High Intensity 5Watt Bridgelux/Epileds LED Chips
- LEDs Angle: 90 degree
- Input Voltage: AC100-240V
- Frequency: 50-60Hz
- Lifespan: 100,000 hours
- 1 x V600 LED Lighting
- 1 x User Instructions
- 1 x Hanging Kits
- 1 x 6ft AU Power Cord
- Extremely bright, do not look directly at the LED bulbs when the light is working.
- Indoor use only, not water-proof.
- No extra ballast is needed.
- Can be controlled by Timer.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Never got a yoyo like it says comes with it .That's the ONLY fault I had with .
Have had it for a few months now looking forward to buying more products from VIPARSPECTRA
a review of this light will be on my YouTube channel soon
Top international reviews
Remember Amazon is in the business to make profits.
Please simply read any 1 or 2 start review and its about as truthful as you can get about the facts of this light and company,
I sent mine back the very same day I got it, realized it was a Veg light missing RED Spectrum and no way in hell is it full spectrum or 12 band.
But if you like a bright ass light with NO Red in its coverage, Blues and Whites then buy as many as you can get.
Nothing negative on my end, just wanted to save a few bucks, when in the end, it is the end. I'm Done with Chiness Led grow lights.
I would say this is most likely a fire hazard then not.
Update 1 . Excellent is all I can say about the customer service I got. Took two weeks cost me packing materials. Works great thank you Mike at Viparspectra
Only LED I've used.. but whateves.
Only problem I found was the emitting rays. See, the plants all seemed to grow towards the MIDDLE of the light. With other lights I've used, they grow straight up. The spectrum definently diminishes after a few feet, so you'll need to keep the light closer, and with its lack of heat it works well. Make sure to move your plants around for best growth