|Package Dimensions||11.8 x 9.6 x 9.4 cm; 240 Grams|
|Power Source||Battery Powered|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Item Weight||240 g|
VAVA Night Lights for Kids, Baby Light with Color Changing Mode & Dimming Function Rechargeable Baby Night Light with Touch Control & 1 Hour Timer, up to 100H
|Light source type||LED|
|Power Source||Battery Powered|
|Item Weight||0.24 Kilograms|
About this item
- Adorable Nursery Light: Made from toy-grade materials, the light has a pleasant haptic and is 100% safe for your baby to play with
- Smooth Touch Control: In Warm Light Mode, the warm light is dimmable with a long touch; a double tap de-/activates the standby and gently illuminates late night feedings in night light mode
- Enchanting LED Colors: In RGB mode, the light glides through 8 velvety colors; tap once to fix your favorite color; memory function to resume at last setting
- Long-Lasting Battery: In the lowest mode the battery lasts up to 100 H with a single charge; LED indicator blinks red when battery is low; 1h timer on the bottom helps save energy
- Highly Functional Design: A non-slip base for every surface & super-compact dimensions make the light an ideal travel companion; small LED light helps locate the lamp in standby mode
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As I see this product, I find that it is highly sensitive to light variations. It throws a perfect amount of light and can be adjusted manually. I found this night light great I bought it for my son, so I didn't have to leave the hallway light on, it turns on when it starts to get dark and turns off when I open the curtains. The design of these lights is attractive, and the most important feature is its rechargeable battery. I recommend this product to other parents. Also, they should buy this for there kids.
My favourite feature is that you can flick it on a hour timer so that it doesn’t waste battery and run all night.
It’s easy for children to use and the light is quite calming . Would definitely buy again
It is approx. 10 cm tall, which is a good size for little hands to carry around, and it's easy to use but seems durable.
It does "rainbow lights" - where the colours change, or you can tap the top of the light to set it on one colour. It also does a white light or warm light setting, and the brightness of this can be varied. The rainbow lights don't vary in brightness however, and it is maybe a little brighter than is desirable for a child to go to sleep next to.
The ability to set a one hour timer to turn the light off is great, however it could be improved by being a switch or more permanent setting, as it is only a single push of a button to set the timer - i.e. The timer is not automatically set when the light is next used. This means that if little one is still awake when the light turns off in an hour, they just turn it back on, and there is no timer set... so the light stays on all night, thus using up the battery.
The "rainbow lights" setting does use up the battery if left on all night, but it does seem to recharge quickly, which is good.
I didn't expect it to be touch sensitive to turn off and on either which is a huge bonus, not having to pick it up to use.