VANLINKER Clear Lens Eyeglasses Anti Blue Light Computer Reading Glasses VL9001 C05 Black Frame/Anti-Blue Light Lens
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- BLUELIGHT BLOCKER &REPLACEABLE LENS - Reduce symptoms of eyestrain during prolonged computer exposure. These frames are best used as indoor lenses for long hours of computer use in order to maintain natural sleep patterns and eye production. The original non prescription lenses can be replaced with progressive lenses at any stores.
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS - Molecular bond provides a scratch resistant coating for lenses. The structure of this computer glasses is outside plastic full-rim combined with inside firm metal half-rim.
- COMFORTABLE WEARING - Lightweight and durable.These glasses fits well both for small faces and big heads with adjustable nose guards.You can wear our glasses for long periods of time in front of digital screens or for your upcoming trip out of town.
- CLASSIC FASHION DESIGN - This retro round glasses with metal decoration and polished slim temples brings you timeless trendy appearance. This stylish eyeglasses can go with various of face shapes and hair styles.
- PREMIUM AFTER-SALE SERVICE: In case of any problems, please contact with our customer services without hesitation. We will provide the best solutions until there is a smile on your face!
- Batteries : 4 LR44 batteries required. (included)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 17.27 x 6.6 x 5.59 cm; 159 Grams
- Date First Available : 29 October 2018
- Manufacturer : VANLINKER
- ASIN : B07JZR5L27
- Manufacturer reference : VL9001C05
- Department : Womens
Best Sellers Rank:
99,005 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- 1,612 in Reading Glasses
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
WHERE DOES BLUE LIGHT COME FROM?
The primary sources of harmful indoor blue light are the TVs, smart phones, tablets and computers we use every day.
WHAT ARE HARMFUL EFFECTS OF EXPOSURE?
There are three concerning threats from blue light:
1. Damage to Vision
2. Loss of Sleep
HOW MUCH BLUE LIGHT SHOULD YOU FILTER?
You should filter only as much as you need to reduce the threat. First look at how much time you spend in front of your devices at night and use the MPF rating that is most appropriate.
WHY USE COMPUTER GLASSES?
Based upon scientific studies, it is known that after 2 hours staring at the iPad late at night, there is a reduction in the rate of melatonin production by as much as 22%. Researchers have taken a scientific approach to solving the problem with blue light. After clearly identifying the problem and developing a patented system of measuring the effects of blue light on the body's production of hormones that promote sleep, time came for testing ways to solve the problem.
Our computer glasses can not only filters out the harmful blue light at the lower end of the light spectrum but it allows the right light into our eyes that we need to effectively distinguish images and reduce glares. Our Anti-blue light lenses are superior to other lenses due to their ability to filter colors in proportion to their damage - thereby reducing the risks of macular degeneration and cataracts - while still providing excellent color perception.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Ich habe nur als Frau einen breiten Kopf und die Brille ist etwas schmal. Aber das war die Brille die mir am meisten gefallen hat und die breiteste Breite hatte :)
Reviewed in the United States on 17 October 2018
They came in nice packaging, the frames look to be much higher quality than they actually are, and they're heavier than I expected for such a cheap pair of glasses, so they FEEL like they're good quality too.
They work quite well for filtering blue light. I'm a law student and spend 69 hours a week staring at my laptop. Every day I wore these, I had noticeably fewer headaches throughout the day, rarely experienced eye redness/dryness, and even felt less fatigued in the evening.
HOWEVER... The other day, a screw fell out of one of the lenses (from the frontside of the frames) and I wasn't able to find it. Sadly, I can no longer wear them because I can't reattach the lens to the frame.
The glasses came with a nifty little screwdriver-type tool, but it doesn't really help me when I don't have a screw to screw-drive. So, it's possible that they normally come with extra hardware and it was just a fluke that my order didn't come with any...
Either way, I'm still stuck with these cute glasses that I can't wear anymore because of a missing screw :(
Overall, though, I would definitely give these glasses a 5-star rating if I had a way to fix mine!
Reviewed in the United States on 19 October 2018
Reviewed in the United States on 15 November 2018