From introduction to expert, increase your productivity and "make work, less worky"
At the time of writing, Slack has over 750,000 daily active users. (like 30,000 companies or something?!).
Also, at the time of writing, there are, in total 0, yep, ZERO books on how to use Slack.
The co-founder even famously commented “We’ve just done a shi##y job of telling people how to use Slack”
I've poured over the tool, it's constant updates, countless integrations, and hundreds of articles, forums, Reddit, to collate The Ultimate Guide to Using Slack.
Who is this book for?
Complete Newbies that want to get on board the Slack-train
Digital Nomads, Entrepreneurs, Indipreneurs, and Small business owners wanting a fantastic place to collaborate on their business and want to learn how to make Slack work for them
Developers who want to discover how Slack will make your (working) life easier and, well, more fun!
Corporate and IT leaders who want to evaluate this tool for implementation into their teams for greater collaboration and amazingly easy maintenance
In under 2hrs you will be a certified pro when it comes to using Slack:
- messaging with your team whether remote or in the next cubicle
- getting the most out of automation and the endless possibilities of SlackBot and even your own bots
- integrating your existing systems with Slack so you have 1 place to get all your important information and notifications
- using Slack app on your mobile, pc, tablet, and even watch
- creating and managing public and private Slack channels to get you and your team focused on your tasks
and everything within the SlackApp universe and helping you and your business enter the world of conversational commerce with your customers.
All with full color images, and supporting links to further reading if you need it. I've collated hundreds of articles, insights, tools, and apps together to save you countless hours finding out everything you can get out of Slack to increase your productivity, customer relationships, and team communication.