- Paperback: 112 pages
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Australia Ltd; 1 edition (1 February 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0730327418
- ISBN-13: 978-0730327417
- Product Dimensions: 12.7 x 0.7 x 17.8 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 45.4 g
- Average Customer Review: 9 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 17,817 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Useful Belief: Because It's Better Than Positive Thinking Paperback – 1 Feb 2016
|New from||Used from|
MP3 CD, Audiobook, MP3 Audio, Super Audio CD - DSD
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Back Cover
Useful Belief is a game changer for motivation and performance. For years, people have been told to try and be 'positive', but the reality is that when most people try they can't sustain it and end up feeling worse than when they started out.
This book is about having belief systems that support you, and asking questions of yourself such as, 'What is the most useful thing to believe about this situation?' and 'What is the most useful thing that I could do today to get me closer to where I want to be?'
This book will challenge you to:
- decide what belief system you want to live by
- change your approach to various situations, clients and teams
- apply a new framework to help improve the focus of your time and energy
- feel empowered and motivated with changes you can implement right away.
What if this was the book that shifted your approach and made you better?
About the Author
CHRIS HELDER is one of the world's most outstanding speakers on the topic of communication, leadership and influence. He is the author of the best-selling book The Ultimate Book of Influence.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Showing 1-8 of 9 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Thank you Chris.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Economics > Communication & Psychology > Motivation & Self-Improvement
- Books > Business & Economics > Management & Leadership > Leadership
- Books > Business & Economics > Management & Leadership > Motivational
- Books > Family & Lifestyle > Self-Help > Motivational
- Books > Family & Lifestyle > Self-Help > Workplace > Job Satisfaction
- Books > Textbooks & Study Guides