|Product Dimensions||17.78 x 2.54 x 10.16 cm; 887 Grams|
|Item Model Number||VM901|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)|
|Additional product features||HD Resolution, Night Vision, Image Sensor, Motion Sensor|
|Standing screen display size||5 Inches|
|Item Weight||887 g|
Upgraded-VTech VM901 WiFi Baby Monitor, 5-inch 720p Display, 1080p Camera, True-Color DayVision, HD NightVision, Fully Remote Pan Tilt Zoom, 2-Way Talk, Free Remote Access, Works with iOS, Android
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Room type||Bedroom, Living Room, Study Room, Hallway|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Upgraded 720p Display. True Color Day Vision. HD Night Vision ** The monitor's parent unit features an upgraded 720p display, provides a crystal clear wide-angle window into your baby's world. The COMS image sensor with professional IR-Cut auto filter provides True-Color, sharp images in day light, and HD footage, 7x more pixels in night vision.
- Plug&Play. Direct Mode / Router Mode Auto Switching ** This advanced monitor system is configured for local monitoring right out of the box in Direct WiFi Mode. Comes with the MyVTech 1080p app, the system can be easily set up to operate in Router Mode, provides live remote access from your iOS or Andriod smartphone or tablet at no fees or monthly subscriptions.
- Fully Remote Pan Tilt Zoom ** Enjoy watching your adorable baby in full HD and with up to 4x local and 10x digital zoom. The camera's pan, tilt and zoom functions are fully motorized, lets you to check in on your little one from the parent unit or remotely on your smart device.
- Built-in Wide-angle Lens ** This model has implemented a state of the art FHD 1080p CMOS visual sensor in order to provide the best possible video feed, as well as making features like our 120-degree wide-angle lens and ultra-crisp night vision possible. And the best of all - there is no need for multiple lenses.
- 2-Way Talk ** Support local or remote two way talk. Sometimes all your baby needs is to hear the sound of your voice. No matter where you are.
- Motion and Temperature Alerts ** This wifi smart baby monitor allows you to be aware of motion or temperature changes instantly with notifications to both the parent unit and your mobile device.
- Soothing Sounds and Lullabies ** Gently lull your baby to sleep with 5 calming melodies and 4 sets of ambient sound, including white noise and a trickling stream.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The VTech VM901 Wi-Fi Remote Access Video Baby Monitor with 1080p Full HD Pan & Tilt Camera allows you to check in on your little one from virtually anywhere—at home or remotely on your smart device.Implemented a state of the art FHD 1080p CMOS visual sensor and an upgraded 720p display on the parent unit, the monitor system lets you enjoy watching your child in True-Color, wide-angle images under day light, and in HD footage after dark. Plug&Play, the system camera and the provided parent unit are configured for local monitoring out-of-box. And can easily be set up to operate in Router Mode for remote access on your iOS or Andriod device via the free MyVTech Baby 1080p app. With the 120 degrees wide-angle lens built-in, you can expect to see more of the nursery room at any given time. Moreover, the camera pans up to 270 degrees to achieve 360 degrees viewing, tilts up to 152 degrees up and down, and zooms up to 10 times. The two-way talk back feature allows you to comfort your baby from the parent unit or your smart phone. The soothing sounds and lullabies that play right from the camera unit to help baby sleep tight. Plus, the built-in temperature sensor will let you know with an alert if the nursery is getting too hot or too cold so you can adjust the thermostat.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
They never contact us and now the monitor is not charging anymore so yeah good waist of money