Unomor Halloween Decoration Garage Door Archway Car Monster Face with Eyes,Nostrils & Teeth Included Double Face Adhesive Tapes (16.5inches Eyes, 8.3inches noses & 12.6inches Teeth)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- SUPREME QUALITY. Waterproof and sun-resistant material made that durable for Halloween decorations using.
- LIFELIKE MONSTER WITH SHARP TEETH DESIGN. Get this blue monster for funny garage decoration, the eyes measure 16.5 inches, noses part are 8.3 inches and the teeth measure 12.6 inches, the giant size makes the monster looks more attractive.
- REUSE AVAILABLE. With 90 pcs strong double sided foam tapes, the main parts of this scary monster are reusable, just exchange the stickers and apply them to anywhere you like.
- IDEAL FOR LOTS PARTY OCCASIONS . Perfect for Halloween garage door decoration, archway decoration and outdoor decorations.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: If you're not satisfied with our Halloween monster face decorations, we will refund your purchase.
- Package Dimensions : 43.18 x 33.78 x 1.52 cm; 386 Grams
- Date First Available : 6 May 2019
- Manufacturer : Unomor
- ASIN : B07RFQJ3VK
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Trick or treat Happy Halloween Let's make the night more fun! Unomor Monster Face Halloween Garage Door Decoration is designed with sturdy and thick materials which can make a vivid image at your Halloween! Enjoy the scariest night of the year! It's waterproof, weatherproof, washable, durable and reusable quality are impressive. Perfect Halloween decorations for your choice.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
We ran into a couple snags though. In trying to place the teeth on the door with the double sided foam tape, we accidentally stuck it down and it was pretty much stuck there. So if you want to use the included tape which definitely sticks and does its job, make sure you sort out exact placement first. When we pulled it off, it left a huge chunk of patchy foam tape on the garage door that we could only remove with goo gone. We found some strong magnetic tape to use in lieu of the foam tape after this discovery as we didn’t want to do this for every piece. The magnets worked like a charm and will allow us several years of use now instead of buying more tape. The one caveat, our house is in a very windy spot - especially in the bonkers Midwest fall weather - so we’ve lost a couple pieces from high winds (and recovered them so set is still intact) - the eyes primarily like to blow off. It even managed to tear one of the eyes into two pieces. While it’s weather resistant to rain, it is somewhat thin material that was flimsy enough to tear somehow in high winds (though it may not have happened if we’d stuck to the foam tape application). All in all, it’s a good decoration we will put up as long as we can.
The tape that it comes with did not stick well to the exterior of the house (brick). I ended up purchasing https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07VDCXQT2/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 to hold it in place and it works amazingly well. I will definitely be using it for future Halloweens.
Reviewed in the United States on 7 October 2019