Kevin teaches a series of different ways and gives us “tools” how to increase our abilities to remember things.
Some of them are immediately applicable, some require more time to learn.
Some are perhaps bit more useful than others. Nonetheless, good, easy and quick read. Surely you will find some value!
Kevin Horsley Broke a World Memory Record in 2013...
And You're About to Learn How to Use His Memory Strategies to Learn Faster, Be More Productive and Achieve More Success
With over 200,000 copies sold, Unlimited Memory is a Wall Street Journal Best Seller and has been the #1 memory book on Amazon for more than two years. It has been translated into more than a dozen languages including French, Chinese, Russian, Korean, Ukrainian, and Lithuanian.
Most people never tap into 10% of their potential for memory.
In this book, you're about to learn:
How the World's Top Memory Experts Concentrate and Remember Any Information at Will, and How You Can Too
Do you ever feel like you're too busy, too stressed or just too distracted to concentrate and get work done?
In Unlimited Memory, you'll learn how the world's best memory masters get themselves to concentrate at will, anytime they want. When you can easily focus and concentrate on the task at hand, and store and recall useful information, you can easily double your productivity and eliminate wasted time, stress and mistakes at work.
In this book, you'll find all the tools, strategies and techniques you need to improve your memory.
Here’s just a taste of the memory methods you'll learn in this book:
- The 3 bad habits that keep you from easily remembering important information
- How a simple pattern of thinking can stop you from imprinting and remembering key facts, figures and ideas, and how to break this old pattern so you’ll never again be known as someone with a “bad memory”
- How to master your attention so you can focus and concentrate longer, even during challenging or stressful situations
- How to use your car to remember anything you want (like long lists or information you need to remember for your studies or personal life) without writing anything down
- Simple methods that allow you to nail down tough information or complex concepts quickly and easily
- How to combine your long-term memory (things you already know and will never forget) and short-term memory (information you want to remember right now) to create instant recall for tests, presentations and important projects
- The simple, invisible mental technique for remembering names without social awkwardness or anxiety
- How using your imagination to bring boring information to life can help you dramatically improve your attention span and recall
- An incredible strategy for remembering numbers (the same system Kevin used to remember Pi to 10,000 digits and beat the world memory record by 14 minutes)
- How to use a mental map to lock in and connect hundreds or even thousands of ideas in your long-term memory (this method will allow you to become a leading expert in your field faster than you ever dreamed possible)
If you're ready to harness the incredible power of your mind to remember more in less time, this book is for you.
About the Author
For over 25 years, Kevin Horsley has been analyzing the mind and memory and its capacity for brilliance. He is one of only a few people in the world to have received the title of International Grandmaster of Memory. He is a World Memory Championship medalist, and a two-time World Record holder for The Everest of memory tests. Kevin is also an author of four books, and the designer of a mathematics game with the Serious Games Institute at North-West University Vaal Campus.
His work has been featured in The Oprah Magazine, Time, Forbes, Inc., The Huffington Post, ELLE, Longevity and on numerous TV and radio shows.
Kevin is an International professional speaker and has spoken in many different countries. He assists organizations in improving their learning, motivation, creativity and thinking.
About the Author
For over 20 years, KEVIN HORSLEY has been analyzing the mind and memory and its capacity for brilliance. He is one of only a few people in the world to have received the title International Grandmaster of Memory. He is a World Memory Championship medalist, and a two-time World Record holder for The Everest of memory tests. Kevin is also an author of four books, and the designer of a times table game with the Serious Games Institute at North-West University Vaal Campus. Kevin is a professional speaker, and assists organizations in improving their learning, motivation, creativity, and thinking.