- Paperback: 925 pages
- Publisher: Brooks/Cole ISE; 8 edition (25 August 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0495828793
- ISBN-13: 978-0495828792
- Product Dimensions: 22.9 x 3.8 x 27.3 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 2.5 Kg
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Sold by: Nimbus Retail ~
Sorry, we're having trouble showing recommendations right now. Please try again later.Continue shopping
Understanding Normal and Clinical Nutrition Paperback – 25 Aug 2008
See all 2 formats and editions Hide other formats and editions
|New from||Used from|
International Product from outside Australia
There is a newer edition of this item:
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more about Amazon Global Store.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Amazon.com: 27 reviews
Mary C. Rountree
Good Choice for Students, Has Limitations12 August 2016 - Published on Amazon.com
This book has very scientific explanations of all areas of human nutrition. It is a good choice for students, but not people hoping to get a good reference and go-to book. It gets a little dense on some subjects, and has too much on a few clinical dietetic issues, so overall it can be lopsided. For an inexpensive book for students, it is still a good choice.
Eh...Wouldn't buy it unless I had too10 March 2013 - Published on Amazon.com
I had to buy this book for school. It has okay information in it, however it seems like the FDA/ADA and the government supplied all the information. I am into holistic nutrition and this is definately NOT holistic. I wouldn't even consider buying this book unless I had to for school. Has some good basic chemisty in regards to nutrients.
5 people found this helpful
Pretty decent book15 October 2014 - Published on Amazon.com
Pretty decent book. Information is pretty up to date and I learned a few new things. What I did like was the information presented heavily favored with FDA/USDA. Lots of contradictions about dieting especially dairy consumption and meat consumption. Overall it's good not great, I got it for a class but I do refer to it from time to time.
Very new looking4 April 2019 - Published on Amazon.com
The book is all i could ask for, would not even know it was used, great price too.
Awesome!14 April 2014 - Published on Amazon.com
I purchased this book for an online nutrition course that I took. It was exactly as described and worked with the course perfectly. It helped me tremendously and I don't think I would have gotten as good of a grade as I did with any other book.