Learning that your child has Autism or Asperger's Syndrome can be difficult to hear and even more difficult to understand your options.
Read on your PC, Mac, smart phone, tablet or Kindle device.
This book will explain in lay terms how you can manage the disorder and encourage your child's learning, communication and social skills, so that they may enjoy an engaging and fulfilling life.
This book also discusses the challenges of learning of your disability as and adult, and what steps you can take to continue whatever progress you've made to this point.
Here Is A Preview Of What You'll Learn...
- The many different types of conditions of the Autism Spectrum Disorder
- A more in depth discussion of the two most prevalent, Autism and Asperger's Syndrome
- Different ways an ASD disorder may affect a person's communication and social skills, among others
- The numerous available treatments including medical and behavioral
- Alternative therapies
- How Autism affects the entire family, and ways to help
- Adult Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Tests that you can do if you suspect a loved one has Autism or Asperger's Syndrome
- ... And much, much more!
Download your copy today!
Check Out What Others Are Saying...
5.0 out of 5 stars Great info on Autism February 21, 2014
By Seth Voland
Format:Kindle Edition|Amazon Verified Purchase
One of my friends has an autistic child, and I know it's not an easy subject to understand. The information in this book on Autism and Asperger's Syndrome helped me understand what he is dealing with. The author laid out a good chapter on signs and symptoms of Autism. Although I am not a parent myself, I can really see how being able to diagnose if a child has Autism early on would be highly beneficial to providing care and treatment as soon as possible. She also talks quite a bit about having a good support network, something we often overlook when caring for someone. Overall this book is well written and very informative, I will definitely find the information useful.
Tags: Autism and Asperger's Syndrome, Child Development, Special Education, Disabilities, Learning Disorders, Communication Disorders, Adult Autism, Child Autism, Autistic Disorders, Autism Remedies, Autism Treatment Plans, Families and Autism, ASD, Special Needs, Behavioral Disorders, Child Psychology