Under Desk Cable Tray - Super Sturdy Cable Organizer for Wire Management. Metal Wire Cable Tray for Office, Studio and Home (Black, 2x16'')
|Price:||+ $21.23 Delivery|
- ✅ LOTS OF SPACE: This is the most spacious and sturdy computer wire organizer you can find from Amazon. The cable management rack has tons of space for cable. Desktop cable organizer is your hefty power strip holder and will not bend under the weight of a computer, many screens and numerous office equipment. The wire holder is made out of steel, giving it sturdy construction.
- ✅ EASILY MOUNTED: The desk cable organizer installs to the bottom of any wood, MDF or particleboard desk. You can even mount it on the wall and use it as cable management wall unit. Cable management net provides a storage area for managing cables, power supplies, and outlet strips. The desk cord organizer comes with screws ready to use - requires a screwdriver/drill.
- ✅ ENDLESS LENGTH OPTIONS: The set contains two under desk organizers (16'' each) giving you a total of 32'' of under desk wire management space. Cord baskets can be used alone or combined to create the desired length by purchasing additional sets.
- ✅ INSTALLS TO MOST TABLES: Works great even with desks with very little overhand to work with. The cable rack has a unique design to be mounted from anywhere along the length of the tray unlike other trays that have fixed screw locations. Open wire mesh design requires less maintenance than plastic ones because dust does not accumulate almost anywhere. Will not work for glass tables.
- ✅ CLASSICAL LOOK: The office desk wire organizer has cute timeless look, making it pleasant to look at even if you can't hide the back of your table.
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms and are sold from abroad and may differ from local products including fit, age rating, and language of product, labeling, or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Secondly, as I'm mounting this to a desk, I'm not going to drill pilot holes all the way through my desk, so of course I had to find some magical way to get the drill at a proper angle with about 4 extensions just to screw it in.
The screws are waayyyy too long. If I wouldnt have put three washers on every screw as a spreader, the screws would have gone straight through my desk.
The product works. Its not great by any means but it works. I still wouldnt have bought it for the price I did if I knew this would be the outcome.
Edit: 2 Stars - 1 Star
Thanks to the lack of sturdiness, the frame bent under the rated weight. Shortly after it broke off my desk, leaving the top metal bar and the screws. The bracket along with my cables are now on the floor and I'm in need of searching for a viable cable rack once again.
one thing to keep in mind is the depth and height of your desk. My desk is about 20in deep and my knees will occasionally hit the trays. its not often and i have to lift my legs upward for it to happen, but if you have a lower desk and your kneeds are fairly close to the top, this item may be an issue.