Under Desk Cable Management Tray - Cable Organizer for Wire Management. Metal Wire Cable Tray for Office and Home (Black, 34)
|Price:||+ $21.60 Delivery|
- ✅ LOTS OF SPACE: Avoid messy hanging wires! The cable management rack has lots of space for cables. It fits even hefty power strips and will not bend under the weight of one workspace cables. The wire holder is made out of steel, giving it sturdy construction. It is fully welded and powder coated for long life.
- ✅ EASILY MOUNTED: The desk cable organizer installs to the bottom of any wood, MDF or particleboard desk. It provides a storage area for managing cables, power supplies, and outlet strips. The desk cord organizer comes with screws ready to use - requires a screwdriver/drill.
- ✅ ENDLESS LENGTH OPTIONS: The set contains two under desk organizers (18'' each) giving you a total of 36'' of under desk wire management space. Units can be used alone or combined to create the desired length by purchasing additional sets.
- ✅ BETTER DESIGN: Works great even with desks with very little overhand to work with. The cable rack has a unique design to be mounted from anywhere along the length of the tray unlike other trays that have fixed screw locations. Open wire mesh design requires less maintenance than plastic ones because dust does not accumulate almost anywhere.
- ✅ CLASSICAL LOOK: The office desk wire organizer has cute timeless look, making it pleasant to look at even if you can't hide the back of your table.
Amazon Global Store
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Amazon's ChoiceCustomers also viewed these Amazon's Choice items
Review this product
3 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
So when I got a new desk I bought a basic desk and ordered this cable organizer.
It took me about 10 mins to attach both trays and I then patiently sat and connected everything up. Each cable is pretty much separately routed in case I need to switch something out. Extra sockets are easily accessible and overall I am delighted with the purchase. I was so happy I bought another one and installed under my wife's desk!
First of all, $30 fro two small wire mesh crates is Container store prices. But for that much money, you'd expect things like some rubberized edges or nice touches. It's ok that it doesn't have those and it's not enough to take off any stars. What I'm taking off stars for is the fact that the screws it comes with do not have enough purchase to fully tighten the tray when installing. I ended up drilling right through the wire mesh which not only meant I'd have to purchase washers or something, but also ended up bending the tray itself a little bit.
Come on man. For $30, throw in some washers, provide the right screw sizes and at least build the thing sturdy enough so level 4 of 20 on a cheap drill won't bend the rack.
Pro tip: fasten the screws on the corners or near the edges of the areas rather than the center so you're hitting 3 sides of the screw. Learned this on my 2nd rack after putting holes in the underside of my desk. .
But you can't use all the space it offers.
Given the vague instructions, what I gathered was where they intended you to use the provided screws; In between the two wires that are farthest from the cage. THIS IS SO STUPID. What they ended up creating was a lever that is everything but purpose built to pull your screws out.
If you end up putting anything heavy in this, you will have made a lever and might pull out your screws in the process.