When was the last time you thought about neglected tropical diseases? If you are like me, it was never. Not until I read this book, that is.
I was deeply moved by this fascinating and life-affirming book by an author who is passionately dedicated to the treatment and eradication of diseases that affect an alarming number of people worldwide. This engaging book is full of heart and profound hope as we follow the efforts of individuals who come together to surmount obstacles to save and improve the lives of people affected by neglected tropical diseases. This book will challenge you -- as it did me -- to work to make the world a better place in any way we can.
- Hardcover: 240 pages
- Publisher: Johns Hopkins University Press; 1 edition (15 January 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1421427230
- ISBN-13: 978-1421427232
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 2.1 x 21.6 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 404 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 58,509 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)