- Threadborne embroidered upper provides breathability, structure, support & directional strength
- Dynamic webbing loops hug the foot to enhance fit & support during multi-directional movement
- Lateral rubber forefoot wrap provides traction & stability
- Die-cut, full-length EVA sockliner for added comfort & a custom fit
- Charged Cushioning midsole absorbs impact & converts it into a responsive burst of power
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I use them for CrossFit and they are perfect. They're flexible due to the mesh, but they also feel supportive--like they wrap around my feet.
I take a size 9 in fitness shoes, and they are true to fit. The laces are super adjustable, so, with my wider foot I was able to mold them to my foot.
I wear these for heavy weight training and some cardio. Very stable. Not overly cushioned, I did swap out the insole for something with a little more arch support. I don’t run or do plyometrics in these, I would be concerned about shin splints.