- Under Armour’s mission is to make all athletes better through passion, design and the relentless pursuit of innovation
- Where we started? It all started with an idea to build a superior T-shirt
- The technology behind Under Armour's diverse product assortment for men, women and youth is complex, but the program for reaping the benefits is simple: wear HeatGear when it's hot, ColdGear when it's cold, and AllSeasonGear between the extremes
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
- tread pattern
- insole support
- size was too large: I normally wear an 11 and so I ordered these in 11 but they were about 1/2 size too long.
- I have moderately wide feet and these were too tight across the foot. Uncomfortable.
- I didn't like how they looked on me...seemed kinda like clown shoes. Maybe that's because they were a bit too long?
- I only jogged around my living room in them so as to preserve the newness, but they didn't seem like they'd be very comfortable running. Stiff and awkward.
I've been wearing workout and running shoes for over 40 years, and I know when a shoe feels like a good fit, and these did not. They seemed well-made so my main problem was the fit and the overall look.
Ordered a size 9 and It fits in nice and snug, my feet are not wide.
I used them in gym and liked the grip it has. When I was doing weights, squats, runners lunge etc it provided the support that I needed.
I would recommend it