|Product Dimensions||16.26 x 15.49 x 29.72 cm; 200 Grams|
|Item Weight||200 g|
Under Armour Sideline 64 Ounce Water Jug, Red
- Double-wall foam insulated —keeps beverages cold for 12 hours
- Leak-resistant locking flip-top lid with one-hand push-button operation
- Fold-down carrying handle with integrated fence hooks
- PRODUCT UPDATE: Based on athlete feedback, we improved this water bottle so it performs even better—tell us what you think by submitting a review
- BPA free; 64 ounce capacity
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
As any serious athlete knows, hydration ain’t no joke. Ready to handle anything from two-a-days to tournaments, this thing holds an impressive 64 ounces. Dependable insulation keeps your drink nice and cold, while the easy access flip-top lid keeps your water breaks running smooth.
From the manufacturer
Care and Use Guide
Locking-Ring Lid with Spout Assembly
1. Remove lid (A) by twisting counterclockwise.
2. Pull down the locking-ring (B) located on lid (A) of the bottle. Press the push-button (D) on the lid (A) to open lid cover (C).
3. Pull out spout gasket (C1) from underside of lid cover (C) to completely remove it.
4. Remove the o-ring gasket (A1) from underside of lid.
5. Wash all parts separately and re-assemble.
a. Ensure gaskets (A1 and C1) are properly seated to minimize leaking.
6. Fill container with beverage. Do not overfill: Leave space for lid (A) to avoid overflow.
7. Replace the lid (A) by twisting it clockwise.
8. To drink, pull down the locking-ring (B) located on lid (A) of the bottle. Push the button (D) located on the lid (A) of the bottle, which will release the lid cover (C) and reveal the drink opening.
9. When finished drinking, close and lock the lid cover (C) by securing the locking-ring (B) over the button (D).
- Before first use, wash all parts with warm, soapy water. Rinse all parts thoroughly and allow time to dry.
- Contents should not be left in the container for longer than 24 hours. As soon as possible after each and every use, wash all parts with warm, soapy water. Rinse all parts thoroughly with clean water. Allow all parts to dry completely prior to next use or storage.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners or scrubbers since they may dull the finish.
- Do not use bleach or cleaners containing chlorine on any parts of the product.
- Hand Wash Only - This product is not dishwasher safe .
- Do not immerse or soak in water for prolonged periods of time.
- Hand washing is recommended to ensure that all parts of the product are thoroughly cleaned.
- Do not use product in microwave, on stove top, or in any type of oven
- Not For Use With Hot Liquids: For cold liquids only. Hot liquids may burn or scald user
- Always test temperature of contents before consuming
- Do not overfill the container with liquid: Leave space at top of container to avoid overflow.
- Check the gasket periodically to ensure it is not worn or misaligned as this may cause leakage
- In general, contents should not be left in container for longer than 24 hours
- Do not use to store or carry carbonated drinks or dry ice
- Do not use tools or devices to force container to open