Under Armour Mens Elevated Performance Crew 3 Pack U257M-P
- Strategic cushion reduces bulk, delivers flexibility and breathability
- Dynamic arch support helps reduce foot fatigue
- Heat Gear fabric wicks sweat away from your skin to keep you cool, dry, and light
- Armour Block Technology helps prevent growth of odor causing bacteria in the sock
- Armour Dry material wicks moisture, accelerates evaporation
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
• UA Elevated Performance maximizes fit and comfort for any workout or run with strategic cushioning in high impact areas of the foot.
• Material wicks sweat and dries fast
• Anti-odor technology helps prevent odor in the sock
• Dynamic arch support helps reduce foot fatigue
• Ventilation channels enhance breathability
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Packaging frustration aside, why are the socks labelled left and right? It is a minor thing, but it adds one more thing to mess up folding laundry and another putting the socks on. Life is complicated enough already.
Finally, they were not as comfortable as either of my old pairs. Between all these issues, I went with the Wander crew socks, which were easy to open, had no plastic bits, are symmetric and more comfortable.
I am extremely happy with these! They are a little thicker than my HeatGear socks, but I was pleased to see that these socks also have Under Armour’a HeatGear tech, and my feet stay nice and dry all day. They are super comfortable, don’t smell like a locker room by the end of the day, and stay up all day long. The white Logo is high enough up in the sock that it usually doesn’t show, even when the pant leg comes up while sitting, etc. now I just wish I could get some of these socks in navy and brown colors to go with all of my dress slacks!
You can see from my photo that the sock is a standard crew. Another reviewer said they came over his calf, but he must have received the wrong product.
Mostly I'm excited about the L/R marks on the socks. All this time I was wearing my socks on the wrong feet, I thought I was just clumbsy.... now I'm a regular Fred Astaire.