Ultrasonic Cleaner 600ml 42,000 Hz with Digital Timer and Cooling Fan for Cleaning Jewelry Eyeglasses Earrings Rings Necklace Coins Razors Dentures Combs Tools
Enhance your purchase
- [POWERFUL & EFFICIENT] - Professional Digital Ultrasonic Cleaner create 42,000 Hz frequency, ensures more efficient cleaning result, remain harmless to what you put in, even the most subtle pearl jewelry.
- [WIDELY USE] - It's an ideal device for laboratories, electronic shops, glasses shops, jewelry shops, clocks and watches shops, mobile phone repair shops, hospitals, dentistry, office and home use.
- [EASY TO OPERATE] - Simply on/off, sensitive control panel with digital 5 time settings for different degree of cleaning (180s,300s,480s,600s,90s), you can use tap water directly or add a few drops of dish soap to enhance cleaning result.
- [SMART DESIGN] - With a unique cooling fan at the bottom, it will help cool machine during working. This one comes with a transparent lid which you can see thru what's inside the stainless steel tank and a handle to easily grab the lid. Also the power cord is detachable from the main body, easy for storage.
- [MORE CONVENIENT] - With a 600ml large stainless steel tank and removable basket & watch stand, ensures that your valuables are cleaned thoroughly and safely. Note: After 10 minutes of continuous work, need to rest for 10 minutes to cool down to prevent burning of the machine.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Life Basis Ultrasonic Cleaner Make Your Life Easier
If you are looking for an economical and reliable solution to cleaning and cleansing your possessions of tough gunk, stains or dirt, Life Basis Ultrasonic Cleaner is your better choice. Life Basis ultrasonic cleaner provides you 5 cleaning mode, allowing you to choose a light clean for fragile items like glasses, or a tough clean on encrusted jewelry. It is perfect for eyeglasses shop, jewelry shop, clocks and watches shop, repair shop, laboratory electronic workshop, office and household use.
Effective Cleaning Stains
Life Basis ultrasonic cleaner generates 42,000 Hz of ultrasonic sound waves for a powerful yet gentle clean that won't damage your valuables while making shiny as new. Enjoy the professional jewelry cleaning results.
Used for cleaning various items
You can use this ultrasonic cleaner to clean your eyeglasses, watches, denture, jewelry & accessory (Like rings, necklaces, bracelets, anklets, brooches, tie pins, cufflinks, combs, etc.), shavers head, metals, or other small parts (Like ancient coins, small metal accessories, bearings, etc.)
Most hard, Most hard, non-absorbent materials (metals, plastics, etc.) not chemically attacked by the cleaning fluid are suitable for ultrasonic cleaning. Ideal materials for ultrasonic cleaning include small electronic parts, cables, rods, wires and detailed items, as well as objects made of glass, plastic, aluminum or ceramic.
Notes: The ultrasonic cleaner can not remove the oxide layer.
Cleaning mode: 5 pre-set cleaning cycles(90s-180s-300s-480s-600s) you can select depend on your items.
Touch-screen and Digital display: easy to operate and read.
Detachable power cord: safe and easy to change water.
Mini-size: Easy to store and carry.
Tank Material: Stainless Steel SUS304
Ultrasonic Frequency: 42 KHz
Product Size: 7.8”x4.7”x4.7”
Tank Size: 6.34”x3.39”x1.97”
Tank Capacity: 600ml
Net Weight: 0.98kg
What will affect the ultrasonic cleaning result?
1. Cleaning solution-Ultrasonic activity (cavitation) helps the solution to do its job; plain water would not normally be effective. The cleaning solution contains ingredients designed to make ultrasonic cleaning more effective. So if you want to get better cleaning effect, adding some dishwashing liquid is necessary.
2. Water Temperature-Solutions are mostly used warm, at about 50–65 °C (122–149 °F), however, in medical applications it is generally accepted that cleaning should be at temperatures below 45 °C (113 °F) to prevent protein coagulation. Water-based solutions are more limited in their ability to remove contaminants by chemical action alone than solvent solutions; eg for delicate parts covered with thick grease.
3. Time – Depending on how dirty the items are, this time usually varies from 1 to 20 minutes. After the cleaning is done, leave your items inside for another 5-10 minutes so that the dirt particles that were knocked off your pieces by the sound waves can fall to the bottom of the tank.
How to test if your ultrasonic cleaner generate enough cavitation?
1. Take a clean aluminum foil
2. Fill up your ultrasonic cleaner with water
3. Turn on Ultrasonic Cleaner
4. Dip the foil inside the tank and keep for 3-5mins
If the ultrasonic cavitation effectively pierces the foil to make many tiny holes and see foil pieces floating on the water, it shows the ultrasonic cleaner is working fine.