Imported from Japan or USA. It takes about 2 to 3 weeks to arrive.
Sorry, we're having trouble showing recommendations right now. Please try again later.Continue shopping
Ultimate Socks Mens Snowboard Ski Merino Wool Warm Socks Black/Grey Large 9-11.5
|Price:||+ $8.05 Delivery|
International Product from outside Australia
- HIGHEST MERINO WOOL CONTENT 70%. We don't skimp on the wool to save money.
- COMFORT:?Midweight cushioning is the perfect balance of cushioning, moisture?management, and durability.
- SOCK TECHNOLOGY: FLAT KNIT TOE SEAM: Virtually unnoticable even in tight ski boots ?ARCH BRACE: Holds the sock in place?STAY UP CUFF: No saggy socks here Ultra smooth cuff stays up
- ULTIMATE KNITTING: Utilizing our unique knit pattern our socks deliver the right amount of cushioning in the toe heel and shin.
- ULTIMATE GUARANTEE: 100% guarantee. Love them or we give you your money back.
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more about Amazon Global Store.
New (1) from $21.11 + $9.81 Delivery
This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Amazon.com: 22 reviews
They are good, but not my favorite6 September 2018 - Published on Amazon.com
These fit well. They are a bit longer than other OTC merino socks that I own. They are good, but not my favorite... too much nylon for my liking. These are okay for the price, but next time I'll spend a bit more for something with a higher Merino percentage. I currently wear Browning for the winter, Darn Tough Hojo for the summer.
One person found this helpful
Very pleased, exceeded expectations.27 March 2019 - Published on Amazon.com
Have worn twice and washed twice so far, very pleased. Warm, comfortable, correct size for me (5'-11"). I only wear them skiing and they have performed well in that use. Wasn't certain how comfortable, warm or lasting they would be (would they shrink excessively in the wash?), so the fact that they excelled in all three areas exceeded my expectations. Would buy another pair right this instant if the price had not gone up.
Fits 6'2 male3 August 2017 - Published on Amazon.com
I'm 6'2 and I have a hard time finding snowboard/ski socks that are long enough. These are perfect! They go to just below the knee and are super thin and comfortable! These are by far my most favorite pair of snowboard socks.
2 people found this helpful
Great socks14 January 2018 - Published on Amazon.com
Super comfy, my foot is right in the middle of the size range and they fit perfect. Material is high quality, and the weight is on point- the midweight build is substantial without being too heavy. I really dig the three stripe pattern, these are definitely going in to my winter sock rotation. Nothing beats a good pair of warm winter socks and these fit the bill.
One person found this helpful