• How to create patterns, size charts and label files
• How to find the right suppliers on Alibaba.com or at trade shows
• How to get accurate price quotations
• How to order materials samples and pre-production samples
• How to place your first order and avoid scams
• How to manage quality control, lab testing and payments
• How to book shipping
The book also covers the following:
• Vietnam, China or India: Find out which country is best for your products
• Overview of textiles standards and labeling requirements: US, EU, and Australia
• Overview of import taxes: US, EU, and Australia
• Resources: Shipping companies, design software, quality control companies and more
This book is written specifically for small brands, often launching a product for the first time and with a low budget. Everything in this book can be applied from your home or office, without the need to every visit factories in Asia. All you need is your laptop.
That said, this book is not offering any tricks or shortcuts, but the actual process that the author has utilized to help hundreds of companies in the US, Europe, and the Asia Pacific import and launch high-quality textile products.
However, this book doesn’t cover marketing, branding or pricing strategy, dropshipping or any non-manufacturing related topic.
Product Specification Bonus PDF
This book includes a Tech Pack sample PDF, demonstrating how to prepare patterns, size charts, labels and other files your supplier requires to manufacture your custom designed apparel and textile designs. You can also download an editable template file.