Ultimate Body Press Bodyweight Resistance Trainer
|Price:||$78.37 + $18.39 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- THE ANCIENT FITNESS TREND: For as long as there has been rope, athletes all over the world have used variable resistance suspension straps for fun exercises that engage core and stabilizer muscles with every movement to build real functional strength.
- BETTER DESIGN: Unlike V mount straps, our straps work for one-arm moves and hang vertically to prevent chafing. Foot loops that stay put as you change position, fully variable indexed straps, and military grade hardware inspire the best results.
- USE ANYWHERE: Doorway mount is easy or mount to trees and park structures with the utility strap. Straps also mount to pull up bars with a quick loop over or a double loop to grip the bar for lateral resistance exercises like chest flys and back angels.
- A NEW LOVE FOR TRAINING: Our wall poster strength training guide keeps your focus on the workout and lays a foundation for discovery so you can build on the workouts you love with hundreds of exercises across multiple disciplines like yoga and Pilates.
- PACKAGES: Resistance Trainers work great in a doorway but the best experience comes when mounted to a pull up bar. We offer instant savings on pull up bar packages designed for residential wall, ceiling and joint mount. (packages sold separately)
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Our passion is providing quality exercise gear with premium design and quality materials. We fully back everything we make with USA tech support. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed.
Amazon Global Store
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Bodyweight Resistance Trainers by Ultimate Body Press get results with better workouts every day
Infinitely Variable Resistance
Ultimate Body Press Bodyweight Resistance Trainers feature indexed straps and quick adjust buckles so you can tailor resistance for each exercise. Complete full sets of every exercise by dialing in the amount of resistance that works for you – even with pull ups. Results pile on fast when every workout is custom tailored to maximize your challenge.
- Lengthen straps to increase challenge, decrease length to improve stamina
- Indexed straps and heavy-duty cam buckles adjust quickly and evenly
- Work up to full pull ups, dips and more with assisted variations
Bodyweight Resistance Trainer
Full body results with total workout flexibility
Get professional full body results with the new Bodyweight Resistance Trainer system from Ultimate Body Press featuring our exclusive Lay-Flat handles and full color exercise guide. Ultimate Body Press Bodyweight Resistance Trainers get healthy results fast with highly metabolic bodyweight training for your upper body and chest, core and even the difficult to target muscles of the lower body – all with infinitely variable resistance provided by your bodyweight.
- A complete bodyweight gym
- Compound exercises get the results you want fast
- Exclusive lay flat handles and 'no-rub' cam buckle placement promote form and longer workouts
- Includes two independent quick connect suspension straps, integrated foot loops and a universal utility anchor
- Includes extra-wide 6' straps indexed for fast easy adjustments and drawstring bag for travel
- Includes full color poster with 26 exercises and 3 sample workouts
Better Design for Better Workouts
Commercial grade components include two independent extra-wide straps indexed for fast even adjustments, universal anchoring strap, heavy duty cam buckles and high strength handles with integrated foot loops. Innovative Lay-Flat Handles and hardware layout follow body contours to prevent contact with buckles for enjoyable workouts that promote optimum form.
Extra-wide indexed straps
Anchoring strap and carry bag
Quick attach 'S' hooks
Exclusive Lay-Flat handles
Anchor using doorways, pull up bars, rafters, beams, outdoor park structures – even tree limbs. Single point utility strap anchoring lets you workout in any location while independent quick-connect 'S' hook anchoring lets you expand your training with movements both toward and away from the body centerline. Comprehensive exercise guide includes 26 movements and 3 sample workouts.
|Elevated Doorway Pull Up Bar||Dip Bar Fitness Station||Ceiling Mount Pull Up Bar||Wall Mount Pull Up Bar||Parallettes||MyoFoam Trigger Point Therapy Balls|
|Targets||Upper body and core||Upper body and core||Upper body and core||Upper body and core||Upper body and core||Full body|
|Expandable with Accessories||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Feature I||Elevated Bar||Folding / Portable||Dual position risers fit 16 inch or 24 inch joists||14 inches of wall clearance||12 inch riser height||Maintains rolling face under deep pressure|
|Feature II||Expands to fit doorways up to 36 inches||Adjustable width||Ideal 20" parallel grip spacing and pull up bar height.||Fits standard 16" on-center wall studs||24 inch long handles||Available in medium and hard densities|
|Feature III||Bar sets 1" above door frame and 10" from wall||Open frame enables bodyweight rows||Ergonomic bar for reduced strain over longer workouts||4 padded grip positions||Designed for parallel bar and CrossFit training||3 Sizes: 2.75" // 4" // 5"|
About Ultimate Body Press
Our passion is providing fitness equipment that lets you get the most from your workouts every day. By producing high quality affordable products that look great and function beyond expectation we can create a rewarding space in your life for exercise and help you reach new levels of health, well being and personal performance.
We value your fitness and are proud to serve your gym needs. Ultimate Body Press fitness gear is backed with USA tech support, and Amazon Customer Service.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
**UPDATE**: I have used these 3-4 times a week since they arrived. The quality has maintained and I am able to confidently do any exercise I could do on the TRX straps I am used to. For the price and quality I have upgraded this review to 5 stars. I see no reason to pay more for TRX straps when these exist unless you're a brand name person. Very happy with my purchase and love mixing them in to get some body weight stuff in. Just a side note, I have still not used them on doors so I cannot comment on if they do well on doors or not. I hook them up to a bar at the gym and have no issues there!
Original review: Just got these and I will keep this up to date as I use them and again after a few weeks/months to update on how they hold up.
1. The initial quality of the straps seems good.
2. The handles are soft enough but don't feel cheap.
3. The metal hooks seem strong but are currently my biggest concern quality-wise since I have not gotten to use them. I am curious if after a few months of heavy use if they will start to bend or if they will hold up. Again, I'll update this review as I go!
4. Comes with a little carry bag and a quick guide on how to use these and some exercises for them. Pretty standard, no complaints.
1. The door stop is just the metal hook you can see in the pictures on the small strap. I am concerned about putting this on a door and it scratching it. Wish it was coated in rubber or something, but that may not be necessary. Just a concern of mine.
2. This is the biggest con by far. I have used TRX and was hoping for a TRX but cheaper. These are two completely separate straps that you have to hook together using the small strap shown in pictures, or I guess you could hook them around a bar to themselves. The problem I have with this is that you have to try and match the straps up perfectly so your hands are even. The TRX just auto-evens itself out by allowing the straps to adjust. I'm not sure if this makes enough sense after typing it out. Basically because it is two separate straps you will be adjusting the straps individually and trying to line them up evenly.
So I gave it 4 stars for initial quality check and am exciting to use these.
The gym once had off-brand suspension trainers and they were horrible compared to the name brand, so I was a bit worried about ordering these. Once I figured out the best way to use them on the door I have been able to do a full 30 min workout with them. Considering ordering a chin up bar to hang them on but for now the single hang strap has been taped up to and doubled over to anchor to the door, works fine and only taped it up to make sure I dont mar the frame or door itself.
One of my biggest gripes with the off-brand suspension trainers was the handles and loops, I use them for core and ab workouts more than anything. These are just like the name brand and have been able to do a full core workout with no issues. The only thing that got me was they cinch up and adjust opposite from the name brand unit.
I love the fact that I was able to get the same suspension trainer for more than half the price of the name brand unit.
I was able to install using an eye bolt (rated at 260 pounds) and a high capacity carabiner to do a ceiling install. I’ve included some photos.