- Save 5% each on Qualifying items offered by Cloud Force Tech AU when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code TMGYY5VZ at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 5% on 5% off when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Cloud Force Tech AU. Enter code Y5Z9OTI8 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 5% on 5% off when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Cloud Force Tech AU. Enter code UTXCHRIU at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
UbiBot WiFi Wireless Thermometer, Remote Temperature, Humidity, Light Monitor, Environment Sensor, Mobile App Alerts
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfilment centres, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you will especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Delivery.
- Connect using WiFi without the need for a separate hub. Data automatically syncs to the IoT Cloud Platform. Monitoring your room or greenhouse environment anywhere. Works in a wide range of environments (-20ºC to +60ºC)
- View measurements and visualisations remotely via our App, web console, API interfaces through IoT platform. Support multiple devices and sharing your data with others.
- Low-power WiFi technology enables 4- 6 months battery life. Power-supply using Micro-USB is supported. You can check the battery voltage of the device remotely and set up rules to be notified when low-battery, network failure or sensor reading exceeds the setting range. Available rule alerts include Email, APP, SMS, Phone Call, HTTP API.
- No subscription is needed. Free 200MB Cloud Storage enough to store data over 2 years on default settings. Export the data to CSV or PDF without extra charge.
- Switch the temp unit °F/°C and user calibration is available. The large internal memory which can store 300,000 records can protect your data against network failure.
Special offers and product promotions
The UbiBot WS1 is an advanced all-in-one IoT sensor built with industrial grade components. The WS1 measures temperature, humidity, ambient light and vibration.
The WS1 allows you to wirelessly monitor your environment in real-time and gives you remote access to your data wherever you are in the world. All the data is automatically synchronised to our IoT platform via WiFi.
Our cloud-based IoT platform offers advanced data analysis and management. It also allows you to setup real-time notifications - if a metric goes outside the range you specify, the platform will notify you through the app, by email, sms text, phone call or HTTP API, allowing you to respond promptly before costly damage happens. The IoT platform gives users access to both the real-time data and history via our mobile app or on any browser.
The data sync interval can be set by you. This allows you to balance battery life against frequency of data capture. With the data sync interval of 15 minutes the device has a battery life of up to 4- 6 months using 2 AA alkaline batteries.
WiFi: 2.4GHz, channels 1-13
Power Source: 2 x AA batteries / Micro USB (alkaline battery recommended, not included)
On-board memory: >300,000 sensing records
App requirements: iOS 9.0+, Android 6.0+
Sensors' monitoring range:
Temperature sensor: -40 to 85℃,Humidity sensor: 0 to 100%
Ambient light sensor: 0 to 83klux,Vibration index sensor: -16 to 16g
Optimal operational conditions: -20ºC to 60ºC (-28.8ºF to 140ºF) RH: 10% to 90%
*The sensor precision can be affected by extreme environmental conditions. We recommend you avoid using it outside the optimal operational conditions listed above.
Please note, we recently updated our packaging design. While stocks last you may receive a device in the old-style packaging. However, please rest assured that the product itself will be exactly the same quality.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
This UK company is clearly geared towards manufacturing and agricultural applications, but for my limited consumer purpose it has turn out exceptionally well. Set-up was a bit of a challenge, but changing to a different home SSID solved that issue. The device capably joins my IoT (Internet of Things) collection of smoke alarms, thermostats and light switches, and I'm now able to monitor the basement levels from anywhere.
The computer-based application works well with easy-to-read charts and customizable reports. "Rules" can be set up to send alerts via email such as humidity levels reaching a certain level or the device shutting down. I tested that feature out, and it worked perfectly. The phone app is cluttered and not well-customizable (for example, Cº instead of Fº which is reported out on the computer app), but a responsive support team tells me improvements in that app are due shortly.
I can see a great future for this company and its devices for large-scale industry, and for my consumer home-based need of simply monitoring remote humidity/temperature readings, this does the trick. I recommend it to anyone looking for cost-effective and efficient remote monitoring.
But unable to use F instead of C for temp. There is no language "English (USA)" to choose, only three international language to choose and one is English (UK) which is why only C is shown. Am i missing something?