UST FlexWare Collapsible Sink with 2.25 Gal Wash Basin for Washing Dishes and Person During Camping, Hiking and Home
|Price:||+ $15.40 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- DIMENSIONS: 5.59” H x 11.42” W x 14.96” D (expanded), weighs 19.65 oz and holds 288.5 fl oz (8.5L)
- CONVENIENT: Dual carrying handles make it easy to move when filled and the entire basin is collapsible for easy storage and transport
- VERSATILITY: Can be used for showers, storage, as a carrying basket or to wash dishes at the campsite or at home
- MATERIALS: Thermoplastic rubber (TPR) construction that is BPA free and dishwasher safe
- DURABLE: Sturdy, plastic rim and base provide for additional stability
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Strong, durable, and flexible, the collapsible UST FlexWare Sink has an 8.5-liter (2.25 gallon) size that’s sized just right for washing dishes at the campsite. With dual carrying handles, this versatile vessel can also be used as a basket to carry firewood, water, gear, or other small items while camping, backpacking, or hunting. It features a sturdy, plastic rim and base that provide additional support. Made from flexible thermoplastic rubber (TPR), it’s BPA-free and dishwasher safe.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top international reviews
It folds down slim to save space which is just what's needed when we go camping in my tiny Toyota Yaris.
A second sink won't nest inside of it which is disappointing but not tragedy because the sinks already fairly compact.
I am able to haul a sink completely full with no trouble and the handles have never shown any sign of wear or breaking. The handles will pop out if you press on them, so you do have to watch out for that, however, they easily pop back in.
My largest pots and pans don't completely fit in it for washing but everything else does.
You need to be careful putting a full sink down because it is easy to collapse a corner if you knock it into something or push on it. If you take very sharp knives camping, you would probably need to be careful not to cut through the silicone.