|Number of Ports||1|
|Product Dimensions||10 x 5 x 10 cm; 18 Grams|
|Item Weight||18 g|
|Item Model Number||BNVSDN524|
|Date First Available||30 July 2019|
USB C to 3.5MM Audio Adapter - USB Type C to AUX Headphone Jack Hi-Res DAC Cable Adapter for Pixel 4 OnePlus 7 and More
Enhance your purchase
- 🎶 [DIRECT USB-C to 3.5MM HEADPHONE JACK]: Premium solution to bring the 3.5MM headphone jack back to your new USB-C phone. Inside DAC chipset enable crystal clear stereo output and phone calls with your 3.5MM headphones/earbuds and AUX cable. Please NOTICE: Not support volume control for certain earbuds (for example:ear pods)
- 🎶 [HIGHER PERFORMANCE]: We replace the converting chip with one of higher performance. This chip has better converting efficiency and compatibility. It may produce a little heat when you use it. But please don't worry it won't damage your devices
- 🎶 [QUALITY MATERIAL]: This USB-C to headphone jack adapter is made of durable aluminum connector and braided cord with special coating, featuring inside precise audio converting chip. Supports up to 24 bit / 48 kHz hi-res sampling, crystal clear sound comes out every time you make phone call or listen to music. Wear-proof and corrosion-proof as well as anti-interference
- 🎶 [WIDE COMPATIBILITY]: Compatible samples: tablet. Smartphones: Google Pixel 4/3 (XL) / 2 (XL), Galaxy S10 / S9 /Note 10 / Note 9 / Note 8, OnePlus Pro 7, Xiaomi 9 / 8 / Mix 3 / 2 / Mi 6X / Redmi Note 7 / Note 6, HUAWEI P30 Pro / Mate 20 Pro / Mate 10 Pro / Mate 9, OPPO Find X, HTC 12, U11, LG V40 / V30 / G7 / G6 and more ...
- 👉 [WARM TIPS]: ①May not recognize certain models of USB-C phones. ②If it does not work with your phone or you hear any static noise, please feel free to contact us and our staff are waiting
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Please Note before purchase:
1> May not recognize certain models of USB-C devices.
2> Some phones may not perfectly support your headphone/earphone which will cause little noise when plugged in via this adapter.
3> We recommend you to update Android system version of your phone if you meet problem of compatibility on below models.
Interface: USB-C (male), 3.5MM audio headphone jack
Material: ABS, Copper, Aluminum
Smartphones with USB-C port:
Google Pixel 4 / 3 / 3 XL, 2 / 2 XL
Galaxy S10 / S9, Note 10 / Note 9 / Note 8
Xiaomi 9/8, Mix 3/2, Mi 6X, Redmi Note 7 / Note 6
HUAWEI Mate 20 Pro / Mate 10 Pro / Mate 9
OPPO Find X
HTC U12+/ U11
LG V30 / V40 / G6 / G7
- This product is a premium solution for most USB-C devices which have no 3.5mm audio/headphone jack.
- It can directly convert audio signal from USB-C end to traditional 3.5mm standard output. A fast way to reuse your wired headphones.
Plug and play:
No extra installation or driver needed.
Please contact us:
If you have any suggestion or question about this product. We will try our best to support you and meet your need.
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By MRight on 23 May 2021
What can I say other than that this product has been made with purely customer satisfaction in mind.. everything from the feel of the material and the quality of it, to the sturdiness of both ends of the adapter . Aux plugs snap firmly in to place and remain plugged in and don't just pop out at the slightest pull or. It really does SNAP in to place and when it does, immediately you know that it ain't gonna come out so easily... Just hearing the sound of it snapping in immediately reassures you of that.
The USB-C side of this product is quite solid and sturdy as well. It clicks in to place very well and also remains in its place very snug and doesn't wiggle or come loose the whole time that I've been using it so far..
Just to give you an idea of how sturdy and firm this little but tough,durable,solid and reliable adapter really is I will say this.
I had my earphone in my ear while on a phone call which was connected to the Aux end of the adapter and the usb-c end obviously plugged in to my phone and sat my phone on the bench while cutting fruit. I accidentally stretched over and leaned to far when aiming for the bin and the cable had dragged the whole phone straight off the benchtop (mind you it came flying off telhe bench pretty quickly as I had turned toward the bin fairly quickly) but too my surprise I was astounded and relieved (phone is brand new haha!!) That the adapter was still connected to the phone and to the earphone cable which remarkably kept the phone from landing on the floor and just ended up dangling in mid air roughly around knee height...
Trust me when I say that this product is well worth the money and no need to look anywhere else :D
However after 6 weeks, the wire or connector are faulty and the audio cuts out intermittently. Dissapointed as its not been bent in use or stored badly to create the break.
Before that, it was great, so hopefully another one will survive longer.