- Free expedited shipping on products sold by Amazon AU when you purchase select books. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Barker's Row Card Game
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Extremely easy to learn for new players with deeper strategies for veterans.
- 3D chipboard grandstands and strongman tower rise off the table.
- 13 different types of rube meeples will fill your grandstands to cheer on your attractions.
- Incredible artwork by Andrea olgiati brings your carnival to life.
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Barker's row is A 2-4 player game in which you are a carnival barker trying to fill your 3D chipboard seats with "rube" Meeples by playing the most fantastic attractions. You draft these barker cards from a community pool and play them into the midway. Then you use those cards to play one of 50 attractions that will amaze and delight The rube Meeples in your seats while giving you a special power to use later in the game. Stay tuned for some Drafts of these attractions, such as Lobster boy, goose-necked girl, and the Fiji mermaid. Each time you play an attraction, you climb higher on the strongman tower, making the next one harder to play, serving as an elegant and thematic catch-up mechanic. The player to first fill all their seats wins!
|5 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|4 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|3 star 100% (100%)||100%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 0% (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
Alas it is not and that's why it's such an amazing Kickstarter exclusive.
Without it, where you place the cards for play is entirely up to you but it's missing that little extra something that would make this an amazing game. Easy to learn, a little bit of a step up from people who are used to more casual games.