|Product Dimensions||22.86 x 10.16 x 10.16 cm; 635 Grams|
|Item Weight||635 g|
USA Pan 1175PM Bakeware Pullman Loaf Pan, Small
- Small Pullman loaf pan consistently bakes beautiful bread; commercial grade and heavy gauge aluminized steel with a Limited Lifetime
- USA Pan baking pans feature Americoat which promotes quick release of baked-goods plus fast and easy clean up; wash with hot water, mild soap and gentle scrub brush or sponge
- Nonstick Americoat coating - a patented silicone coating which is PTFE, PFOA and BPA free - provides quick and easy release of all baked-goods and minimal easy clean up
- Made in the USA; Pan measures 9 x 4 x 4 inches
- USA Pan is a Bundy family company which has proudly manufactured high quality bakeware and provided jobs in the USA for over 50 years
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The USA Pan Pullman loaf pan measures a full 9 x 4 x 4 inches* and provides home bakers with an easy way to bake the perfect breads for sandwiches and French toast. With a patented Americoat plus non-stick silicone coating, the USA Pan Pullman loaf pan and cover allows for easy clean-up. Americoat plus is PTFE, PFOA, and BPA free. Every USA Pan is made in the USA from globally sourced materials and has been designed with the same standard High performance features that commercial bakers enjoy including aluminized steel and heavy gauge steel construction that allows for even heat distribution and maximum service life. USA Pan Pullman loaf pan's unique fluted surface design facilitates air circulation and also maximizes pan strength, which helps to resist warping. The USA Pan Pullman loaf pan also features a steel wire in the rim, which provides extra strength and further provides resistance to warping. USA Pan bakeware is long-lasting, durable, reliable, and comes with a limited lifetime *. Usa pan’s professional grade bakeware helps everyday home bakers produce professional grade baked goods. USA Pan is a Bundy family owned company, based in the greater Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania area that has been producing high performance bakeware for over 50 years. *Dimensions represent baking surface, not overall pan size.