- Item Weight: 295 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 349 g
- Item Model Number: OD-101Q
- ASIN: B078NCZQHZ
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 28 March 2018
- Customer Reviews: 701 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 19,919 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
URPOWER 2nd Version Essential Oil Diffuser Aroma Essential Oil Cool Mist Humidifier with Adjustable Mist Mode,Waterless Auto Shut-off and 7 Color LED Lights Changing for Home Office Baby
|Price:||+ $10.30 Delivery|
- URPOWER New Version: The URPOWER Ultrasonic Aroma Essential Oil Diffuser is an upgraded version. The 2nd generation produces more mist than old version. An ideal way to add moist, comfortable air to small bedrooms, hotel rooms, tabletops and even workplace cubicles
- Please use 100% pure essential oils with no corrosivity, Ultrasonic aroma essential oil diffuse is safe and does not harm the essential oil of any ingredients
- Outlet shouldn’t be inserted cord that exceeds the maximum voltage.Fight back against dry air. This stylish cool mist humidifier adds moisture to your air to eliminate dryness and help with your dry chapped skin, chapped lips and dry sinuses. Add a drop of your favorite essential oil to give your room a pleasant scent
- Features include 7 color changing lamps for your choice, nightlight, programmable on/off cycles and auto shut-off.once the water runs out,it wil be auto shut-off to protect the device
- Content: 100ml,Material: PP Hard plastic,Working time: up to 6 hours,Adjustable two mist settings:continuously and intermittently,Whisper-quiet operation won't interfere with your sleep
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Oil is not included in the package.
To prolong the lifetime of the item,please keep it dry when storing.
If the water added over max line, the mist will be very thin(less water, more mist)
If the ultrasonic wave chip was polluted, it may cause error action or default.
Please don't touch the internal ultrasonic wave vibration board inside of the water tank directly with your hands.
Looking for a simple way to smell better in your room? The URPOWER Ultrasonic Aroma Essential Oil Diffuser is elegant and easy to use. just add 100ML of water and a few drops of your favorite essential oil. Advanced ultrasonic vaporizing diffusion technology quietly releases a soothing fragrant mist up to 6 hours.
Automatic shut off safety system when waterless protects the product from being burned out. Keep essential oil 100% natural without burning or heating and automatic shut off safely.
The URPOWER ultrasonic aroma humidifier does double duty to make your home smell better for up to 6 hours. First, the humidifier function adds moisture to the air to help you sleep better, cough less and alleviate dry sinuses. This handy unit also diffuses your favorite scented oils without heat, so their holistic properties stay intact. The result will be moist air.
No filters required
Auto shutoff for safety
Visually appealing,modern Japanese design
Helps with dry, chapped skin, chapped lips and dry sinuses
Works with ordinary tap water, plus 2 to 3 drops of essential oil
Material: Upper parts PP
Input power: AC100-240V 50/60HZ
Advanced ultrasonic technology: 2.4MHZ
Length of the power supply cable: about 69.6 inch
1 x Oil Diffuser
1 x Charger Adaptor
1 x Manual
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
|5 star 65% (65%)||65%|
|4 star 13% (13%)||13%|
|3 star 7% (7%)||7%|
|2 star 4% (4%)||4%|
|1 star 11% (11%)||11%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
Thats the main issue, the other sort of annoying thing is they put the buttons right near the bottom of the top piece, which you have to take off, by twisting in order to fill the bottom with water an EO. The first several times i did this, i ended up accidentally pushing in the start button or the other color button while trying to unscrew it so that it turned on and water started spewing forth all over the place once i pulled it off. You get the hang of it after a few of these episodes but still it seems like a poor design.
Yeah its one of the cheaper ones and not bad overall, but its not 4.5 stars.
•Works very well, strong air flow
•Smell lasts for days
•Good for putting moisture into dry air
•Even following the instructions and only filling to the line, some of the water splashed outside of the chamber and bubbled up on the wood print. (Pics 1-3)
•Sometimes it's kind of hard to twist open. It's a tight seal when you close it all the way.
Some people have said it is too bright, even with the light off. The last pic in the review is the light off. I had to turn on a nightlight to even get a picture of it because it is so dim. There's a small red light on the mist button but you can't really see it.
( FYI: I usually use a little more essential oils than recommended, it could be the oils I am using but I find the scent comes out stronger)