UMIDIGI Smart Watch Fitness Tracker Uwatch3, Smart Watch for Android Phone, Activity Tracker with Heart Rate Monitor, 5ATM Waterproof Smartwatch iPhone Compatible for Kids Men Women (Onyx Black)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 🔋Fitness Watches for Men Women Kids - Easy charging & 10+ Days Usage Time: with a 210Mah large battery, just 2 to 3 hours charging enables more than 10 days usage so that you can play more and charge less. Battery life and charge cycles vary with use, settings, and other factors.
- 💧5ATM Waterproof Fitness Tracker - UMIDIGI Uwatch3 is 5ATM water-resistant, you can wear it when swimming, it has the same incredible waterproof capacity as a traditional high-end watch. (Notice: Do not use in water more than 100.4℉, such as showers, saunas, etc.) A high sensitive large HD color screen makes it easy to operate and give you clear insights to the display. There are 4 stylish clock faces for you to choose from.
- 🚲9 Sports Modes & Music Control - Automatically track your all-day steps, calories,24h/7days heart rate, sleep stages; The smart watch supports 9 workout modes(walking, running, hiking, cycling, treadmill, fitness, mountain climbing, spinning, yoga) One more function of the music control enables you control the music playing freely.
- 📱Call & Message Notifications - Compatible with most iOS 9.0 & Android 4.4 above smartphones to receive and read SMS messages and SNS notifications straight to your device (including Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, LinkedIn and Instagram). You can even hang up incoming phone calls straight from your wrist.（Note: This smartwatch cannot answer calls, can only reject calls, and can only display up to 12 text notifications.
- ❤More Practical Features & Satisfied Service - Support Sedentary Alerts, Relaxation Guides, Find Phone, do not disturb mode, vibration alarm clocks, timer, stopwatch; If you have any questions about this product or your order, you can contact us at any time. We reply to most buyer messages in less than 12 hours. Buy with confidence.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Frequently shopped for in related categories
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star 66% (66%)||66%|
|4 star 19% (19%)||19%|
|3 star 3% (3%)||3%|
|2 star 4% (4%)||4%|
|1 star 8% (8%)||8%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
This isn't a HUGE watch which is great for my slim teenager. I like the size better than my Galaxy watch (I am also slim and my watch is crazy bulky).
The box did come factory sealed which is great to know you aren't getting someone else's return...but I did open it to charge it and make sure everything worked and it was a smartwatch that will be an attractive gift. You definitely get what you pay for & then some with this watch (AKA stay away from the $25 ones).
I am VERY happy with this watch, and relieved that I could find a nice, attractive and functioning watch within my budget that does so much.
- Battery life, it's like 4 days of full use.
- Price (I think it's pretty budget friendly)
- Features (24 Hours HRM, 24 steps counter, others.)
- It should be able to sync to any sport app, so far it (or maybe it's me that I don't know how) can't do it.
- You can charge it only with a proprietary cable, it should be USB-C
- It should provide another cable just in case.
- Even being touch screen, it could provide some info about the functions on the watch to make the UI more friendly
I tried the previous models (Uwatch and Uwatch GT), for the price I get everything I need, if I would want one or two more features I would be paying $100 more which is insane for me for a smartwatch.
P.S. I got the Uwatch GT for me and my sister wanted this one, are basically the same functions, but that one is more hardcore or outdoor ready, this one is more fashion.
Pros: great price, heart rate monitor is spot on (checked it in comparison with an Apple Watch and they had the same heart rate), easy to swap bands, long battery life.
Cons: the screen is smaller than I’ve expected (personal expectations), it’s paired trough an app that is not to polished, it’s limited in features and can’t pair it without the app.
1. Very easy to setup. All you have to do is download the VeryFitPro App on your phone and then follow the app instruction to connect to your watch.
2. Very nice and styled outlook. Looks just like an iwatch. Light weight. Comfortable on my hand.
3. Battery last long. This is the fourth day I have been using it and I have been wearing it everyday. It still has 88% battery energy. Wow.
4. It notifies when you get a text message or a phone call etc. I really like this feature just cause then I don’t have to constantly check nor carry my phone with me.
5. After all it only cost so little. I mean compare to other watches it is over worth the price.
1) AESTHETICS AND COMFORT
The Uwatch3 looks classy, elegant and provides the same in the comfort zone as well. I am that kind of person that
never takes off his watch except for obvious reasons like when you are about to take shower, etc. but this watch still
feels comfortable on my wrist. It's easy to put on and take off and the strap can be tightened enough for even the
This watch comes with a ton of useful features like Sports mode that includes activities like running, treadmill,
climbing and many more plus a Music controller, SNS display, pulse tracker, just to name a few. The smartphone app
VeryFitPro comes in handy as it grants you additional features, you can sync your data from the watch to your
phone and also tune your watch as per your style. You can also pair it with Google FIT through the settings.
It's exactly been 8 days since I got this watch and it still has 58% battery left at this moment as I am writing this
review. I guess that's almost 20 days of battery life considering a decent use. Please note that it's going to last more
or less depending on what things you have turned on your watch like constant heart rate monitor/Bluetooth.
Although the touch is very responsive, I have noticed that the horizontal screen transitions aren't as smooth as
the vertical ones. However, this is not a big issue as it can be fixed with a software update I guess.
The screen is big enough for things to be visible. I wish the top and bottom bezels were a little thinner so we could
get a bigger screen in the same size.
Uwatch3's UI feels clean and is easy to navigate. The app is also easy to pair with the watch and syncs up automatically.
Overall, I would give this watch a solid 9/10. Although it lacks Android Wear OS, it compensates for that with its affordable price and a ton of useful features.