UMIDIGI A5 Pro 6.3'' FHD+ Unlocked Smartphone with Triple Main Camera(16MP+8MP+5MP), 32GB+4GB Ram GSM Cell Phones International Version, Dual 4G LTE, Android 9.0-Blue
- Sony Ultra-Wide Angle Triple Camera - UMIDIGI A5 pro unlocked smartphone with 16MP Sony IMX398 Camera, F/1.8, a 120°Ultra-Wide Angle Lens, and a Depth Camera, gives you the freedom to capture the treasure and beauty of the world. Enjoy detailed, rich and wide-angle images any time of day or night!
- 6.3" FHD+ Waterdrop Full Screen - The 6.3" LCD Waterdrop display(2280 x 1080 Resolution) is precisely designed to provide you a broader and better viewing experience with vibrant colours shining in every way. We add a new gradient color Breathing Crystal. Inspired by the crystal clear azure sky, the Breathing Crystal UMIDIGI A5 Pro mirrors the dramatic color of endless light. And with double-sided 2.5D curved glass as well as the metal frame, everything feels solid in your hand.
- Global Version - The international model android phone will work with Most GSM SIM cards in U.S. and world Including AT&T, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, Etc. UMIDIGI A5 pro has a triple slot,2SIM cards+Micro SD, it can support up to 256GB Micro SD cards.
- 4150mAh High-capacity Battery - The UMIDIGI A5 pro unlocked phones with 4150mAh big battery, lets you easily get through 2 days or more without the need of looking for your charger. More power, more freedom.
- 1-YEAR WARRANTY FOR FREE - Comes with a 90-day money-back guarantee. also 1-year warranty from UMIDIGI. Just contact UMIDIGI customer service if any issues happened. 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Model : UMIDIGI A5 Pro
- RAM : 4GB; ROM : 32GB; Battery : 4150mAh(Typ); Fast Charging : 10W
- CPU : MTK, Helio P23, 4xCortex-A53, 2.0GHz & 4xCortex-A53, 1.5GHz
- GPU : ARM Mali G71 MP2 700MHz
Camera and video
- Sony Ultra-Wide Angle Triple Rear Camera; 16MP primary camera, Sony IMX398/Samsung S5K2P7, F/1.8, 6P lens; 8MP ultra-wide angle camera, 120° wide-angle; 5MP depth camera
Ultra-wide angle mode
- Portrait mode; HDR; Dual LED flash; Face recognition; Real-time filters
16MP front camera
- 5P lens, F/2.0 aperture; Selfie countdown; Face recognition
- 1080p, 720p video, 30fps
Networks & Connectivity
- Dual SIM + Dedicated microSD Slot: Support Nano-SIM card and microSD expansion memory card
- 3.5mm Audio Jack; Bluetooth 4.2, Bluetooth HID; IEEE802.11 a/b/g/n
- Supports 5G Wi-Fi Signal / Wi-Fi Direct / Supports Wi-Fi Display
1x Phone; 1x Screen Protector (pre-applied); 1x Phone Case; 1x Micro USB Cable; 1x Power Adapter; 1x SIM Tray Ejector; 1x Quick Start Guide
Stock Android 9.0 System
Run on the fastest and smoothest Stock Android 9.0 (Oreo), offers more features than ever.
Security Face ID
Equipped with an infrared light sensor and infrared camera, face unlocking is instant and consistently successful which feature is both secure and convenient.
Chip-level security prevents any would-be hackers from stealing your biometric information, with your fingerprint data stored in isolated encrypted storage.
Dual 4G VoLTE and Global Bands
Support 7 network modes and 36 global bands, the 4G VoLTE in both slots simultaneously, enjoy faster data transmission, lower consumption and more reliable connection.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
2 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The biggest issue that I didn't see was that it doesn't have CDMA. I was on Verizon at the time, and... Well, yeah. The phone works! You can call out. You can receive calls. You can get online. You can send text messages. But, here's the biggest issue: You cannot recieve text messages. Verizon uses that CDMA network to send text messages, so this phone never recieves them. It took a lot more effort than it really should have to get most of that information out of them, and they weren't the best at communication, but that's about Verizon, not this phone. Long story short: I was due to get my own line anyway and now I'm on T-Mobile where the phone works great.
I love that the phone comes with a simple case. These "Off-brand" phones often don't have cases available, so one coming with the phone is great. As it turns out, there's a nice case also available which I got (Product code B07T6CYDZ2 ), so cases are available for the A5 which is a huge plus.
Performance-wise, it's fine. I don't do anything heavy on my phone, generally just texting and internet browsing, and it does that just fine. I have noticed that occasionally it will get weird and not load things, like YouTube videos or Twitter images. This happens on both mobile data and on wifi, but is immediately fixed if I turn the wifi/mobile data off and back on. Is it the phone, or the network? I honestly have no idea, so I'm not marking this phone down for it.
I love the battery life. It outstrips the Pixel 2 I had previously (Which had all of its sensors stop working completely, that was annoying), and that's with playing music through bluetooth all day at work.
The camera seems to be pretty good, although I haven't taken a large variety of pictures with it.
Now, for things I don't like. Much of these are personal opinions so keep that in mind.
First up, the screen. It's a nice screen! However, the top corners are curved, and are curved enough that the first digit of the time, and the percentage mark for the battery power, is sometimes cut off a little. This is most obvious when the top bar is white, like when using Chrome, and it usually looks fine when it's darker.
Additionally for the screen, the camera notch in the top center annoys me. With that taking up some space in the middle, and the simple fact that there's a large number of icons that are always there, I almost never see most of the notification icons on the top bar.
I also dislike the size of the phone. I like to keep my phone in my front pants pocket, but this phone, especially with the case I got, is just too large for that. Does it fit in my back pocket? Sure, but it's really uncomfortable to sit on.
In all, quite a good phone - Pretty much everything I dislike about it is subjective, or I don't use it for things where it wouldn't perform as well. I would definitely recommend it, so long as you're not on a CDMA network.
The smartphone builds quality of the device is excellent, touch is comfortable, beautiful and strong packaging, everything just works and works well, it looks feel and perform like a much more expensive premium smartphone.
After a few days of use, the phone works fast, the camera I more expected, the large screen resolution is bright, even in the sun. Fast connection to the Wi-Fi network, Bluetooth catches well, the antenna is good. GPS is also accurate. Either two sims, or one sim and a flash drive.
Face and fingerprint unlock, High-capacity Battery It is exactly what I need.
The phone all corresponds as in the description, everything works fine! The cost of the device is very reasonable, very happy with the purchase!
I like also the design specially the back mirror of the phone that contain blue and pink color. In general this phone has many good features with low price.