ULTRAIDEAS Women's Cozy Memory Foam Slippers Fuzzy Wool-Like Plush Fleece Lined House Shoes w/Indoor, Outdoor Anti-Skid Rubber Sole
- ULTRA-SOFT WOOL-LIKE PLUSH FLEECE LINING: It is easy slip-on design slippers, along with high-quality and comfort man-made fluffy plush fleece lining that encompasses your feet very well and offers soothing comfort.
- DURABLE & ANTI-SKID RUBBER SOLE: The light-weight and durable rubber sole makes the fuzzy knitted slippers perfect for indoor and outdoor family use. Anti-slip outsole allows for stepping noiselessly in the bedroom. Each of your steps will become steadier with slip-resistant texture on the bottom.
- HIGH-DENSITY MEMORY FOAM INSOLE: The stylish fuzzy knitted no back slippers is lined with high-density memory foam that really molds to your feet and retains the shape.
- STYLES & COLOR OPTIONS: This flat style slipper is also designed for men with different color. Just click our brand name and enter into the store to get a pair for your loved ones. Available in Women's choice of Black & Wine. Constructed with wool-like plush upper and high density cushioning, these slippers may feel a bit snug at first and then they will stretch a little to a customized fit after several wearing.
- IDEAS TAKEN TO ULTRA HIGH STANDARDS: ULTRAIDEAS strives to offer each customer a better service and product from beginning to end. With simple design but high-quality material, these slippers could match well with your loungewear, pajamas, robes etc.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
|5 star 78% (78%)||78%|
|4 star 13% (13%)||13%|
|3 star 5% (5%)||5%|
|2 star 2% (2%)||2%|
|1 star 3% (3%)||3%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
Also these are so comfy! Bought them to replace an old m&s pair which are broke beyond belief and holy hell these are even more comfy than my old ones!!
I was hoping I'd be able to enjoy them without a heal but I really want a heal. They are a keeper but do wish they also made the same with a heal - I'm not very good with slip on's - for me they always seem to slip off!
If they're a bit tight to start with don't worry, they'll loosen up with a bit of wear. Apart from my minor wish, I'm very happy with them
They fitted as expected. I bought size 5, I am 5 - 5.5 so happy that they fitted well. They are very comfortable & warm. For the money compared to other memory foam slippers they were good value. I am home most days so they get a lot of use. I am now about 6 weeks in to wearing them & you can see the heel part is starting to wear, so i would say they are not a long term purchase if you are looking for really long lasting memory foam affect. The rubber soles however are very hard wearing, good for inside & out
Reading previous reviews I went for the size larger. Even so they felt very snug when I first put them on.
HOWEVER, fear not, the memory foam conformed very quickly to my foot shape and they are now perfect.
I have a 3/4 it fits my size 4 feet after a few wears, but is a little tight to begin.
He’d these slippers before and they are good.